bad reputation???

S

Stallion-

Erm ive been told by some friends that there is some bad reputation or rumor what ever it is, that i dont know of...
Any friendly soul know what that might be about and wouldnt mind enlighten my mind....

aint funny beeing called a prick wihtout knowing what u have done..one think i do know some sorc cant remember name and Lore got pissed of me when i was soloing gobbos and i asked for buffs, and they tought i was beeing a prick to ask for buffs since i didnt bring them any xp, they "needed" them more :( but stil i got em strange! none of them are clerics nor friar :p funny?

Anyway back to the question, anyone know whats going on?
PLaning to change realm if this keeps going on....

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Stallion-
Erm ive been told by some friends that there is some bad reputation or rumor what ever it is, that i dont know of...
Any friendly soul know what that might be about and wouldnt mind enlighten my mind....

aint funny beeing called a prick wihtout knowing what u have done..one think i do know some sorc cant remember name and Lore got pissed of me when i was soloing gobbos and i asked for buffs, and they tought i was beeing a prick to ask for buffs since i didnt bring them any xp, they "needed" them more :( but stil i got em strange! none of them are clerics nor friar :p funny?

Anyway back to the question, anyone know whats going on?
PLaning to change realm if this keeps going on....

Haven't heard rumors ... but I was told not to group with you because you smell :|

D

-Dreama-

Yeah...I did kinda get a wiff of rotting armpits at tanglers today...could have been you...who knows.

Haven't haerd anything bad about you, or anything at all to be honest. I have a simple rule tho, unless the guy was a prick to me or I personally saw him being a prick to someone else I don't belive it.

O

old.Galieran

I do remember some one calling you something, but I must agree with Dreama.
Allthough ppl say things about ppl, I usually don´t care about it if they haven´t done me any harm. I think this goes for about 99% albs. If it didn´t no-one would like me, since I have done my fair share of f.ck-ups.
You shouldn´t worry about those rumor spreaders, they are crap.
If I were you I would try to find the source of the rumors and have a friendly chat with the guy or the guys. It is usually just a minor misunderstanding. i will keep my ears open for you and if I hear anything I will msg you, so you can take affair.
Cheer Up and stay in Albion/Excalibur

H

Hit ^_^

hmm theres a "prick" over the i in your name,
:p

(ps prick in swedish= dot. so just a bad joke. ;)

T

Treniel

ignore it i do :p its normally just 1 prick u upset going arround spreading rumors in my case it was 2....

S

Stallion-

aye guys guess your right thanx for the answers, i feel much more comfortable with myself...thanx for the support.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Treniel
ignore it i do :p its normally just 1 prick u upset going arround spreading rumors in my case it was 2....

lol treniel, you get called a prick because you ARE a prick. the biggrest prick on the entire planet infact. ever. i reckon your still more hated than me in albion, despite me pissing people off 24/7 on the forums! your good

D

-Dreama-

Come on, group hug everyone....that's it, feel the love

K

Kagato.

Never seen the word 'prick' used so many times in one thread before lol, and its not even the RvR forum.

;)

O

old.Ozwin

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

lol treniel, you get called a prick because you ARE a prick. the biggrest prick on the entire planet infact. ever. i reckon your still more hated than me in albion, despite me pissing people off 24/7 on the forums! your good

Naaaaaa dont worry , u still got the most hated title

O

old.LandShark

tren isn't crap at this game :>
plus he's not annoying any more, you seem to go out of your way to be so ;p

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.LandShark
tren isn't crap at this game :>
plus he's not annoying any more, you seem to go out of your way to be so ;p

<wonders how much treniel paid you to say that>

O

old.LandShark

He promised to solo legion for me and give me all the drops, but then we remembered only YOU can do that!
All praise Karam!

edit: twat.

T

Treniel-

wub LS

karam your a nob and always will be a nob.

D

dk_flint

fistfight @ karam & treniel

edit: no bad rumours bout you stallion m8y :)

X

xplo

I think people do bad things in game when they r mad and not thinking. And be sorry about it the next day.

D

[DK]Rawkeer

roll up! roll up!
Treniel vs Karam
Uberllama vs Uberllama

P.S. Treniel aint so bad anymore but karam is still a twerp.

F

Flimgoblin

Might get laughed at for asking a sorceror for buffs?

(Sorc, "Is that the dex debuff? the strength debuff? or one of the combo ones? I do a nice line in amnesia, confusion and some trippy hypnotizing stuff... you'll stare into space like it was soooo interesting...")

Not heard owt on the grapevine though.

S

Stallion-

erm? didnt get that but did i say she was a sorc?....
didnt ask her anyway :) asked the grp itself for dex & eb :)

and please guys stop word throwing...

D

danskmacabre

I wouldn't concern yurself over whatever ppl say about you, if they're saying anything at all.

I remember some time age in the Keltoi mines with my Cleric..
I refused to rezz some guy...
I gave him the reason (being that I was in the Ant room frantically trying to keep my group alive, and he was a long way away, and I would be very unlikely to make it alive)..
He got really nasty about me saying no and started posting abuse at me and saying all sorts of things about how he was gonna tell ppl I refused his rezz etc...
Anyway, eventually, I warned him to stop the abuse or I'd report him...After which I put him on ignore anyway...

The point is, you can't keep everyon happy, there's always someone who's gonna be pissed with you.

:)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Stallion-
erm? didnt get that but did i say she was a sorc?....
didnt ask her anyway :) asked the grp itself for dex & eb :)

and please guys stop word throwing...

ahh ok np :)

You mentioned a sorceror ... but askin a group ain't a huge thing really.

Normally I don't mind throwing an EB out if I have mana... doubt I'd ask a full group for a dex buff though - they're usually completely out of con...

S

Stallion-

aye :) but why not ask they wherent full i think..but stil i got the buff from the cleric :p
shouldnt that Lore guy get pissed on the cleric insteed for giving me it? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom