Bad ping to GoA servers...

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
This is nothing new. Ive had problems many many times with OT and their crappy routers. Usually this goes away after a few days but this time its been like this for weeks. The game is still playable with some odd ld's now and then and a constant yellow triangle in game on the lag-o-meter. I usually have around 60-70ms to GoA servers but as you can see from step 9 and up i have a nice hop from 20 to 242! Something is wrong thats for sure but i have no way of reporting this to GoA since i cant login to RN for some stupid reason. How can i report this without RN? Does GM's still read FH or did they FO when Requiel went WAR?

goaprob.jpg

Roaken

As noted in the Support section:

'- Then, launch it and select the destination IP of the chosen server you used in the last process. Execute it for at least ten minutes, and it is better if you use it when you are playing DAOC and your connection problems appear.'

This Ping Plotter was run for 13 seconds, if anyone else decides to send us some results please make sure they follow the above rule.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie

'- Then, launch it and select the destination IP of the chosen server you used in the last process. Execute it for at least ten minutes, and it is better if you use it when you are playing DAOC and your connection problems appear.'

This Ping Plotter was run for 13 seconds, if anyone else decides to send us some results please make sure they follow the above rule.

it's not going to be a whole lot different.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH

ZZZzzzzz.. I just made this one to show the problem. Like i said, ive had it for weeks and during these weeks i have used pingplotter many times. And all of them shows the same result as the above picture.

And it was run for 3 minutes, not 13 seconds ;p

But yea if they dont care then fuckem.. Not gonna bother with idiot companies like goa tbh.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
ZZZzzzzz.. I just made this one to show the problem. Like i said, ive had it for weeks and during these weeks i have used pingplotter many times. And all of them shows the same result as the above picture.

And it was run for 3 minutes, not 13 seconds ;p

But yea if they dont care then fuckem.. Not gonna bother with idiot companies like goa tbh.

Another reason to go US. My ping is actually better to Mythic's US servers than to Goa's. Problem is always in the Opentranshite pipe.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Another reason to go US. My ping is actually better to Mythic's US servers than to Goa's. Problem is always in the Opentranshite pipe.
Actually, in this case it seems to be another ISP that have the problem (gblx.net). This doesnt help me though. Its not very easy for an end user to report stuff like this to a company thats bigger than a small country hence why i get upset when you always get ignorant responses from goa. There has been too much crap from that company during the 5 years that ive played that i have nightmares about it tbh.

Its like when you call support for your computer and they say "Have you restarted your computer" or "Is the computer plugged in". You just get tired of it ;p

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, in this case it seems to be another ISP that have the problem (gblx.net). This doesnt help me though. Its not very easy for an end user to report stuff like this to a company thats bigger than a small country hence why i get upset when you always get ignorant responses from goa. There has been too much crap from that company during the 5 years that ive played that i have nightmares about it tbh.

Its like when you call support for your computer and they say "Have you restarted your computer" or "Is the computer plugged in". You just get tired of it ;p

found this...........https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...it-1-ar3-ams2-gblx-net-issue.html#post3052446

seems the dutch have the prob but still the same company as nearly a year ago french cables don't help much as well if the company running the transit routes are about the same quality as GOA then ya might as well get 2 tin cans and a big roll of string and be better off.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
found this...........https://forums.freddyshouse.com/gen...it-1-ar3-ams2-gblx-net-issue.html#post3052446

seems the dutch have the prob but still the same company as nearly a year ago french cables don't help much as well if the company running the transit routes are about the same quality as GOA then ya might as well get 2 tin cans and a big roll of string and be better off.
Thats the same router yes =)

I actually posted a mail to gblx.net on monday and now when i pingplot here from work (same ISP as home) i actually get 50ms stable. Wonder if they actually read it and did something about it or its just my lucky day. Well... lucky and lucky, we'll see when i get home ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom