Bad luck Albs! :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:
30hibs against 10 albs, at 6am in the morning. Do u want compare ur morning raid bullshit with the primetime shit we yesterday did?

no lets more compare the 200 night attacks u did on mid relics and how u got the 2 last relics from us in the night. Since NF albs should really shut up about attacking a relic keep in the night, seriously..

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
no lets more compare the 200 night attacks u did on mid relics and how u got the 2 last relics from us in the night. Since NF albs should really shut up about attacking a relic keep in the night, seriously..

if i remember wright, the relic raids u talking about, startet at primetime. 22:00, 23:00 o'clock in the evening. And they took 7-8 hours till 5-6-7am in the morning. Ppl got bored/tiered/have had 2 work the other day and loged off or something else, but they knew its an rr.

So plz stop comparing 8h taking fights with morning raids.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
if i remember wright, the relic raids u talking about, startet at primetime. 22:00, 23:00 o'clock in the evening. And they took 7-8 hours till 5-6-7am in the morning. Ppl got bored/tiered/have had 2 work the other day and loged off or something else, but they knew its an rr.

You're right, although there's as much chance of Calo admitting it as of me growing tits.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
on the hib raid there were 30 ppl NOT ANON in the BG. its a relic raid so there are bound to be people that use /anon to hide numbers etc

Tilda

Phule, if you post any retarded shit like that again you'll win a holiday from the forums.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Gordonax said:
You're right, although there's as much chance of Calo admitting it as of me growing tits.

Wow, yea ofc its not the same, i didnt say that, but some albs here are acting like they never attack keeps in the night and its only mids & hibs doing it... And i remember very well that alot of albs told us mids that if u take relic in the night, its a lame raid, no matter what happened before. And so what, every realm has done alarmclocks so who cares :D

so.. u got tits Gordonax? ;)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wasnt it like 30ish attackers v 30ish defenders when we got the relic?
It was like 30ish non anon attackers against a /who 50 in the whole of alb.
All i pointed out was the fact that you like to come here and gloat and laugh about the amount of rp's gained the fun you had etc. thats because albs attacked prime time and unfortunatly when hibs attack at 6am. in the morning you deny the majority the same fun, rp's, chance to gloat etc. 6am in the morning is the cowards way be it any realm...imo..

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Wow, yea ofc its not the same, i didnt say that, but some albs here are acting like they never attack keeps in the night and its only mids & hibs doing it... And i remember very well that alot of albs told us mids that if u take relic in the night, its a lame raid, no matter what happened before. And so what, every realm has done alarmclocks so who cares :D

so.. u got tits Gordonax? ;)

Man boobs, baby. :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Phule, if you post any retarded shit like that again you'll win a holiday from the forums.

Bah, I hate it when I miss out on someone posting retarded shit :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Iorlas said:
It was like 30ish non anon attackers against a /who 50 in the whole of alb.
All i pointed out was the fact that you like to come here and gloat and laugh about the amount of rp's gained the fun you had etc. thats because albs attacked prime time and unfortunatly when hibs attack at 6am. in the morning you deny the majority the same fun, rp's, chance to gloat etc. 6am in the morning is the cowards way be it any realm...imo..
and i happen to agree, alarm clock raids do suck, however despite what some people think we are still outnumbered (by a lot) and i dont think we had much of a choice. was a nice surprise anyway, i hope you keep trying as it makes things interesting :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
and i happen to agree, alarm clock raids do suck, however despite what some people think we are still outnumbered (by a lot) and i dont think we had much of a choice. was a nice surprise anyway, i hope you keep trying as it makes things interesting :)
Even the monster rez zerg couldn't cope with the shroom farms:) and yea is interesting..

Calo

Part of the furniture
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard
Characters 8,941 (39%) 6,670 (29%) 7,156 (31%)
Active Characters 3,479 (40%) 2,520 (29%) 2,658 (31%)
Level 50's 3,267 (39%) 2,380 (29%) 2,688 (32%)
Last week RP 19,043,801 (28%) 23,613,407 (35%) 24,930,100 (37%)

seems to me mids & hibs seem to get pretty close

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Cameron said:
And you only had 2 Bainshees in your grp ! ;)

As dallas said, we run with 1 pb caster and a light eld, and the eld was inside anyhow, only the warden, champ and chanter moved out. Silly albs for stacking up nicely like that for st & twf :D (ofc people from other groups were outside, it was barely all our work, we got nice killspam though xD)

catacombs classes are overrated, not had a warlock one shot me yet, even on my ranger

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard

39% alb population?

do -10% of the albs which changed 2 mid,
do -10% which changed 2 hib.

then ull have the wright %

there arent realy much true mids/hibs outthere, which plays it from beginning Every of u Mids/Hibs still have ur old alb account.

So the stats arent CORRECT.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard

those stats must be very outdated because (not sure if it stil does) alb had underpopulation bonus few weeks ago + the insane hib zergs we've seen recently

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
dont you people ever check the roll of honour on the goa website? well to sum it up, active chars; Alb 2219 hib 1683 mid 2000. I dont know why you always say that the populations are balanced, its funny when some of you even claim that alb is the under populated realm.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Stats for number of active characters mean nothing...

Assume your average Alb has 4 active chars, and your average Hib has 2 - that would mean that Hibernia has more active players than Albion. It's the number of active players that counts, not the number of active characters.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i think actually hibs have more chars per account than anyone else due to the fact that we have animist pl (or we did pre fop nerf) and thats a stupid argument anyway :D

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
Stats for number of active characters mean nothing...

Assume your average Alb has 4 active chars, and your average Hib has 2 - that would mean that Hibernia has more active players than Albion. It's the number of active players that counts, not the number of active characters.

you are right it would BUT what exactly makes you think that every alb has twice as many chars as hibs/mids? I am sure that the average number of chars per account will be the same across all realms.

as I see it mids have the least zerg style RvR people since the majority of mids play gank-group style (for the challenge i guess :D ). Hibs have the least amount of gank groups (at least when I RvRed the last time a few weeks ago) but the number of non-gank-group RvR people is usually on par with albs (unless albs organise something then they still outnumber everyone else).

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i think actually hibs have more chars per account than anyone else due to the fact that we have animist pl (or we did pre fop nerf) and thats a stupid argument anyway :D

I know it's a stupid argument... but no more stupid than saying 'Hibs are underpoplated cos the stats page says so!' with no other information to substantiate that claim.

And Albs have Necro pl, which was more effective than Animist pl pre ToA and is more effective once more since the FoP nerf... so the Animist argument is irrelevant ;)

Garbannoch said:
you are right it would BUT what exactly makes you think that every alb has twice as many chars as hibs/mids? I am sure that the average number of chars per account will be the same across all realms.
It was just an example to show that you can't take the stats at face value...

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
I am logging 6 or more different chars everyday to check various things. But i only play 1 or 2 in rvr! And I am sure that is correct for most people as well. So, comparing number of characters means nothing. Let's compare number of rvr active characters like 50lvl chars with over 10k or 20k lwrp. This would show better results (not fully correct but closer to truth) on how the balance in rvr in numbers is. I don't even want to go close to balance of classes.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Kerith said:
those stats must be very outdated because (not sure if it stil does) alb had underpopulation bonus few weeks ago + the insane hib zergs we've seen recently

nope those are the stats now on duskwave.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:
39% alb population?

do -10% of the albs which changed 2 mid,
do -10% which changed 2 hib.

then ull have the wright %

there arent realy much true mids/hibs outthere, which plays it from beginning Every of u Mids/Hibs still have ur old alb account.

So the stats arent CORRECT.

actually they are, but funny how u come up with such a bs about no real mids & hibs

quite an imagination yes...

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
actually they are, but funny how u come up with such a bs about no real mids & hibs

quite an imagination yes...

theres ALOT of ppl out there which have an ALB/Excal and a Hib/Mid/Excal account.

They started the game as a Alb, like the most of us did.
Then they changed the realm, which reson ever.
Some deleted all his alb chars and went 2 Hib/Mid but the majority kept their Alb accounts.
They got a new account 4 Hib/Mid on the same Server, which became their main Account (which isnt illegal).

So, the statistic shows us a 39% alb population, but how much % of this 39% alb population r ppl which just have keept their old Alb accounts,and plays a different realm on the same server atm?

Its alot.

With TOA/NF and World of Warcraft alot of the ppl left daoc and they traded/sold/shared their accounts.

So now we have ppl which have 3+ accounts, on 1 of the same server.

And with the #stealthzerg cu*ts, which share their accounts, u never know if u talking with the real owner of a account or not.

Played some minutes with Fuji yesterday, he played Dafft. And he didnt have had any clue how 2 play a scout :)

So how 2 hell u want make any statistics if alot of ppl jumps between the realms?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs are underpopulated but more active rvr-wise. Simple!

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
I know it's a stupid argument... but no more stupid than saying 'Hibs are underpoplated cos the stats page says so!' with no other information to substantiate that claim.

And Albs have Necro pl, which was more effective than Animist pl pre ToA and is more effective once more since the FoP nerf... so the Animist argument is irrelevant ;)

It was just an example to show that you can't take the stats at face value...

LOL what better information is there than reguarly updated stats pages? And tbh all the rants ive heard from u is based on complete BS like ur claims that there are no real mid/hib players!! Ur argument is completely void because its all ur opinion!! Also GOA or whoever decides who is underpopulated chooses the underpopulted realm to get the bonuses based on solid data which they have access to, updating as and when. So obviously hibs are underpopulated as we r still getting the bonuses.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
LOL what better information is there than reguarly updated stats pages?

How about a regularly updated stats page that allows the data to be cut in such a way that you can actually tell what's going on?

The current data we (the players) have access to on the GOA site does not allow us to determine how the realms compare in RvR-active populations.

That was Ali's point.

Flim was keeping a regular track of some intelligent, accurate numbers (looking at number of active characters with more than a certain number of LWRP's by realm) from a much better stats page than GOA's. Unfortunately, this site has stopped working/updating and we're left in the current situation: players sh*t-slinging at each other because they don't have access to any accurate statistics.

Wish we could get a nice stats site back. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom