bad lag ?

F

Feac_

anyone else getting bad lag, trouble at login server then when i get in game got constant red square latency one done a lot of tracert's all seems fine :/

cant access hotmail or msn unless i change my transparent proxy server but that seems to be a normal thing for NTL and doesnt normaly effect daoc.

:(

A

Auriel

Yeah just recently started happening to me. Also on NTL, but maybe coincidence :)

K

kain_pravus

yeah same here, ruined a Dodens hunt for me :-(

now I'm gona log in there all alone

Z

Zagantia

Yes, similar problems here too :( started yesterday.

Im on Virgin Broadband but they sub it out to NTL. Just rang Virgin and they said nobody had reported any problems :rolleyes: and will check it out and ring me back.

F

Feac_

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
GOA Support will help you

Here is there response

GOA SPEAKS OUT FINALLY

lol Lonewolf starting to worry about you and all these pics of yours :)

but thanks you for the reply you sure you dont work for GOA :confused: or even worse NTL

M

Melodic

been getting shitty lag these last few days, but frequent spikes rather than constant, and I am on tiscali broadband

W

Whoodoo_RD

NTL here too, after switching off Kazaa Lite and BitTorrent i had no lag at all.

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Feac_
cant access hotmail or msn unless i change my transparent proxy server but that seems to be a normal thing for NTL and doesnt normaly effect daoc.

:(

Having a similar type problem to yourself, only certain services aren't working properly. For me, it's Google would you believe it, I keep getting a - there is no website listed at this address - error msg.

This all started after the Tuesday night LD/server crash across the net when Bletchley and Opentransit fell over. Had to reconfigure my DNS servers because they were pointing to some BT test server.

I'm on BT Broadband, which is usually fine.

Users who are viewing this thread