Bad jokes

kirennia

Part of the furniture
For all your unhumourous want-to-stab-myself-in-the-eye-because-of-you jokes which you feel so bad about knowing, you think it's only fair you don't suffer alone in silence. Have been sent most of these via e-mail and shortly after lost my faith in humanity (again) before I forgot and left them in the dark abyss which is the very top of my inbox. Some might say hell would be a fairer thing to unleash on the forums, I personally agree but cannot help myself after seeing some of the other jokes flood through the forums :p

1:

A guy is in the bar and has been sitting there for a half an hour just staring at his drink, when a big hairy guy walks up, and drinks it. The hairy guy says, "What are you going to do about that?" The guy says, "Nothing. I've been having a terrible day. First I got fired, and when I got home, my wife was there with another man, on the way over here a big truck splashed mud on me and ruined my clothes. So I decided to commit suicide, and I can't even do that, since you just drank my poison!"

2:

Bubba and Bubba Jr. were driving down an Arkansas back road drinkin' some beers when they spotted a police roadblock ahead.
Bubba Jr. says: "Dad, are we gonna get caught drinking and driving agin?" Bubba pulls off the road and says: "No, son. Finish your beer, peel off the label and stick it on your forehead, stash the bottle under the seat and I'll do the talkin'"

They pull up to the roadblock and are stopped, the officer asks "You boyz been drinkin?"

"No," Bubba says, "We're on the patch!"

This one I'm ashamed to admit I actually laughed at the second time around :(

3:

A man and giraffe walk into a bar. The giraffe drinks too much and falls asleep and the man gets up to leave. The barman calls after him:
"Hey, you can't leave that lying there!"

The man says, "It's not a lion, it's a giraffe."

The person who wrote this should be shot.....any insane gunmen willing to do me a favor, please leave your letters in my inbox...

4:

25 REASONS WHY BEER SHOULD BE SERVED AT WORK
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It reduces stress.
3. It leads to more honest communications.
4. It reduces complaints about low pay.
5. It cuts down on time off (You can work with a hangover).
6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
8. It encourages carpooling.
9. Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
10. It eliminates vacations (Because people would rather come to work).
11. It makes fellow employees look better.
12. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
13. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
14. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
15. Burping during a meeting is less embarrassing.
16. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
17. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
18. Everyone agrees the work is better after they've had a couple of drinks.
19. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
20. Increases the chance of seeing someone naked.
21. It eliminates the water cooler (Thus reducing gossip and rumor).
22. The janitor's closet will finally have a use.
23. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
24. Sitting on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."
25. Babbling and mumbling incoherently will be common language.

5:

A man comes into a tavern and puts his legless dog down on the bar. The bartender comes up to ask him for his order and says: "By the way, what's your dog's name?"
"He doesn't have a name", says the man.

The bartender fixes a second round and in the process can't resist asking: "C'mon, what's the dog's name?" "I told you he doesn't have one."

Over the third round the bartender leans conspiratorially over the bar and says: "I just can't believe you. Everyone gives his dog a name."

"What's the use," says the man, "he can't come when you call him anyway."

I can't bring myself to unleash anymore bad jokes on you for the time being but feel free to add to the collection for other people to ignore at their discresion.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
1)
Two weeks ago was my 45 th birthday and I wasnt feeling too good that morning. I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say, Happy Birthday!and probably have a present for me. As it turned out, she didn't even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday. I thought, well, thats wives for you, the children will surely remember...The children came in to breakfast and didnt say a word. So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, Good morning, boss. Happy Birthday. And I felt a little better that someone had remembered. I worked until noon, and then Janet knocked on my door and said, You know, its such a beautiful day outside, and its your birthday,Lets go to lunch, just you and me.

I said By George, thats the greatest thing Ive heard all day. Lets go We went to lunch. We didnt go where we normally go; Instead we went out to a private little place. We had two Martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.

On the way back to the office, she said, You know, its such a Beautiful day. We dont need to go back to the office, do we I said, No, I guess not. She said, Lets go to my apartment After arriving at her apartment she said, Boss, if you mind, I think Ill go into the bedroom and slip into Something more comfortable.Sure I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out. . . . . carrying a huge birthday cake . . . . .. . . . .-followed by my

wife, . . .. . children, . . . . . and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy
Birthday. .

and I just sat there . . . . .on the couch . . . . .

NAKED!!!!!!!

2)
Three tortoises, Mick, Alan and Les, decide to go on a picnic. So Mick packs the picnic basket with beer and sandwiches. The trouble is the picnic site is ten miles away so it takes them ten days to get there. When they get there Mick unpacks the food and beer. 'Ok Les give me the bottle opener, 'I didn't bring it' says Les. 'I thought you packed it'. Mick gets worried, He turns to Alan, 'Did you bring the bottle opener??
Naturally Alan didn't bring it. So they're stuck ten miles from home without a bottle opener. Mick and Alan beg Les to go back for it. But he refuses as he says they will eat all the sandwiches. After two hours, and after they have sworn on their tortoise lives that they will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees. So Les sets off down the road at a steady pace. 20 days pass and he still isn't back and Mick and Alan are starving, but a promise is a promise. Another 5 days and he still isn't back, but a promise is a promise. Finally they can't take it any longer so they take out a sandwich each, and just as they are about to eat it, Les pops up from behind a rock and shouts:
'I KNEW IT'......I'M NOT FUCKING GOING!

3)

The year is 2222 and Mike and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating
enough frequent flier miles. They meet a Martian couple and are talking
about all sorts of things. Mike asks if Mars has a stock market, if they
have laptop computers, how they make money, etc. Finally, Maureen brings
up the subject of sex.

"Just how do you guys do it?" asks Maureen. "Pretty much the way you
do," responds the Martian.

Discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for
the night and experience one another.

Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian
strips. He's got only a teeny, weeny member about half an inch long and
just a quarter inch thick.

"I don't think this is going to work," says Maureen.

"Why?" he asks, "What's the matter?"

"Well," she replies, "It's just not long enough to reach me!"

"No problem," he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm.
With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite
impressively long.

"Well," she says, "That's quite impressive, but it's still pretty
narrow."

"No problem," he says, and starts pulling his ears. With each pull, his
member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely
exciting to the woman.

"Wow!" she exclaims, as they fell into bed and made mad, passionate
love.

The next day the couples rejoin their normal partners and go their
separate ways.

As they walk along, Mike asks "Well, was it any good?"

"I hate to say it," says Maureen, "but it was pretty wonderful. How
about you?"

"It was horrible," he replies, All I got was a headache. All she kept
doing the whole time was slapping my forehead and pulling my ears."

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Just another joke

MSG from your bathweight:
Either your ahead with eating or your behind shitting...

Eve: Adam, do you love me?
Adam: No
Eve:<crying> why do you have sex with me then?
Adam: HELLO!!!!...do you see anyone else?

Its friday
The husband: How about you and I have a very nice weekend?
The wife: Ohh yeah...that would be very nice!
The husband: Ok see you monday!!

Sex is like a gasstation:
Sometimes there is alot of service.
Sometimes you have to do it yourself.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
TOO MUCH INFO

i was going to read some of these jokes but if everyone wants to get in the act and make it a 9 page thread of jokes whats the point :/

Gamah

Banned
k9awya said:
TOO MUCH INFO

i was going to read some of these jokes but if everyone wants to get in the act and make it a 9 page thread of jokes whats the point :/

I can't believe someone is whining in a bad jokes thread haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom