"Bad" flash thoughts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ever had these?

Just random things that pop in your head that you KNOW you wouldn't say to someone, something that you wouldn't even intentionally think?

"Damn she's fat" or some such for example, when you would never make fun or even think that when seeing a fat person.

It can cause a really nice "what the hell are you thinking?" "guilt" trip in your brain, which ofcourse noone knows about.

If you don't know what i mean, i can try and explain it further.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I know what you mean, but "damn she's fat" ain't a bad thought.. I have much worse things in my head than that

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know what you mean, but "damn she's fat" ain't a bad thought.. I have much worse things in my head than that

Oh yeah, just an example. Very very mild example regarding where i'm posting it :D

Also the guilt was spelt "guilt" because of what MAdmaxx said, it's not really guilt, just a "Huh? :eek6:" reaction.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I get that all the time, but not only things that I don't want to say, also things which I don't want to do.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I always think things about people, situations, events, that are probably classed as unsuitable for public broadcast.
Have never been shocked, guilty or anyhting though. What is there to be guilty about, its my own thoughts in my head and no one hears them.

Slightly related, untill about a year ago I didnt know internal monologue was normal and had a feeling I might be going crackers.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I always think things about people, situations, events, that are probably classed as unsuitable for public broadcast.
Have never been shocked, guilty or anyhting though. What is there to be guilty about, its my own thoughts in my head and no one hears them.

Slightly related, untill about a year ago I didnt know internal monologue was normal and had a feeling I might be going crackers.

Monologue is for pussies. Dialogue is where it's all about. :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Everyone has these thoughts and anyone who says they don't is a liar.
The difference is in how you deal with these thoughts.
Most sane, well adjusted people keep it to themselves.
Some people with personality disorders might well articulate their thoughts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Zenith, by people with personality "disorders", you mean a-holes?

Love how everything these days is a disorder.

He's not a student who doesn't want to learn, he's got ADHD!
He's not a hooligan, he's got a temper disorder!
It's not rape, it's s negative response disorder!

Oh f*ck off, that was funny :p

But yeah, i bet everyone gets those. Those who get a bit of a think out of them, most likely don't act on the thoughts.

The other day i was watching a comedy show and some woman who always dated white guys, asked if a black guy had a wife/GF. My brain went "but e's black.", then my other mind went "what the hell?" and my other mind answered "dunno dude, it just came out".

Most likely thought about it 'cause it didn't fit the previously given data on the female, iow; dates regular white guys.

Iiiin any case, lots of things firing up there, weird thing.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I have a dark daaaark mind,
The world should be greatfull that I'm still, somewhat sane.

/..Grin

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Same here, I always imagine myself walking into a police station and telling them of my thoughts and wonder what their repsonse would be. I guess that is the difference between someone capable of committing vicious crimes and someone who has the mental capacity to not let a thought become a desire.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol hell yeah i get horrible ones! but not generally what I'd say more like what I'd do, like when someone is explaining something (and being really nice too) or just talking to me sometimes i get this really strong urge to smash them in the face, i remember when I was on work experience when I was a kid the woman was showing me something in the kitchen and i got the urge to stab her in the back... real horrible nasty stuff lol

I never worry about it because i don't do it, its more of a "I wonder what would happen if I did this..." and image of it flashes up, like that little voice that tells you to stick your hand in the fire or jump when looking off something high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom