Bad Boys 2

O

old.UKTwister

awful awful awful :(

There comes a point when special fx, explosions, swearing and black comedy hits a limit and its easily surpassed it.

The plot is absolutely unoriginal , the jokes arent't funny, the stunts are so overblown and unrealistic they just get boring.

Any other opinions ?

W

WPKenny

It was entertaining but I didn't think it was great by any means.

E

Embattle

Never thought the first was that good tbh, just an average action flick.

L

leggy

Well I have to disagree, I bloody enjoyed it tbh. Miles funnier than the first with genuinely funny gags that weren't over cheesy. A well executed and laugh-out-loud action film all round imho.

F

-fus-

If the first is anything to go by, then it will be fucking great fucking fuck fuck *explosion* fuck fuck 'yo my boy homie'

M

.mef.

It's when they tell eachother that they're badboys for life, which makes me whince.

D

Durzel

It certainly looks like a cheesefest, but if you go into the cinema expecting anything else from this film (after seeing the first) more fool you. :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I thought the bit when they were in the tv store was hilarious.

D

del_eneste

Tbh I thought it was a great film.. went with 8 friends..made us all laugh etc..would say its worth going to see

E

ECA

and badboys 2 was like your gay, no your gay, no your gay, so i broke it up and said

gay14.jpg

GET THE FUCK OFF MY SCREEEEEEEEEN!

C

Ch3tan

A top action movie and funny to boot. Miles better than the first (even if the critics don't agree).

Best bit had to be when the boyfriend came to pick up Marcus's daughter. "you look like a ludicrous motherfucker" proceded by Will Smith doing a ludi impression. Classic.

S

SilverHood

yeah, the TV store was funny

starts of good too :D

O

old.ignus

Bad boys? More like bad actors, bad script, bad film.

I'm surprised Will Smith hasn't been on every show possible to promote the film, he normally does and its always the same thing he says in all of them.

And Martin Lawrence has to be one of the worst actors alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom