Bacon or Babies

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It is. Now we need it to be the official #1 birth control. Mmm, eat this packet of bacon before/during sex to avoid pregnancy...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ofcause you meant to say before/during and after...you can never be too safe..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
but on an evolutionary scale that should mean that after a while all the people who like bacon will die off and never have offspring and only those who hate bacon will survive.

so in a few generations time we will be living in a bacon free world.

Chilly

Balls of steel
but on an evolutionary scale that should mean that after a while all the people who like bacon will die off and never have offspring and only those who hate bacon will survive.

that's some stone cold scary shit right there.

Olgaline

FH is my second home

What a cold and heartless place!
- And yet, I'm preaty sure that those using other forms of birth control such as le'pill, wont be dying out anytime soon. you can always stop using bacon...no wait......uhm.......crap!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I don't have (or want) kids. Pass me another pig for the BBQ please.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
With Shagrats statement in mind, could one argue that bacon is the key to ending obesity?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I must have super-sperm then! -Makes mental note to check out the possibility-

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I bet sometime very soon someone will find the remains of a new dinosaur that all the others found amazing appetizing, the baconosaurus. and there's your first mass extinction explained.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Don't say that, you cruel bastard.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bacon is essential to life.
Its one of the 12 known subatomic Awesome particles (which includes the Gravy positron, the Frazzles muon, the M&M gravitron, and the Yorkshire Pudding boson)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. I get bored with bacon.

Yep. You read that right.

Ideally I like a toasted bacon butty every two weeks. More than that and I feel kinda greasy inside. My body knows that I've eaten bacon and seems to remind me - so the "bad for your nuts" story is unsurprising (and can be added to the "chronic obstructive pulmonary disease" badness that it's associated with).

Yep. It's great. Really great. In small quantities tho. My taste buds simply do not respond with the same sort of glee to a daily or bi-daily bacon sarnie that they do to one every now and again...

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Dammit the Muslims will win! With only to Jews to keep them at bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom