Bacon Explosion

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha where's Dukat when you need him. That guy loves Bacon more than life itself!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Got damn, im so hungry and seeing those bacon pictures doesnt help.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Sorry for the delay in reply, I just spent the last couple of days in A&E after almost DROWNING IN MY OWN DROOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Meg, "Want" is a word you use to describe things you'd like to have, like girls, money, fast cars and immortality. The word is FAR too mild to be used here :D

Everyone in the world desperately needs one of these, even if they dont know it :D

Fweddy

FH is my second home
You know what would make that vegetable thing better? Bacon.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Zuchinni Strips? No. Just no. This is why all vegetarians are always miserable.

Pfft were just miserable cos we HAVE to explain why not eating meat is better to meat eaters at EVERY oppertunity

sheez

;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I only eat vegetarian animals :p

mooSe_

FH is my second home
pfff eating? You barbarians. Learn to photosynthesise like me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Zuchinni Strips? No. Just no. This is why all vegetarians are always miserable.

To be fair to the creator of the zuchini monster:

"Agreed: Bacon is proof that God loves and wants us to be happy. But I wondered if one could cook up a similar fatty (BBQ jargon, get with it) without fear of a Heart Explosion. I knew my buddy Ryan Lotz, a knowledgeable foodie and the most charming server/bartender at Lineage, was up to the task."

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I only eat vegetarian animals :p

I don't. Tuna. Shark. I sit proudly at the top of all food chains. Vegetarians anemically paw at my fur-lined crocodile skin boots, too weak to resist as I crush their bones, brittle from lack of calcium.

Sorry. Got a bit carried away there.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I don't. Tuna. Shark. I sit proudly at the top of all food chains. Vegetarians anemically paw at my fur-lined crocodile skin boots, too weak to resist as I crush their bones, brittle from lack of calcium.

Enjoy your health problems

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

I won't eat shark: they're my favourite animal next to donkeys. Also I note I did lie: chickens and pigs are both not veggies.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The means *more* than justify the ends :).

Indeed. The extra five years I might get from being a veggie (and I don't buy that argument btw), are all when at the end of my life, when I'll be fucked up from all kinds of shit anyway. May as well enjoy my food now. Talk to me when being super healthy gets me an extra five years of youth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom