Backup Nightmare :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, bout 12 months ago bought an external hard drive. Thought I'd back my shit up, did so.

Made an extra copy of my pics on DVD and kept a copy on the hard drive too.

So, in 24 hours, my external died, my PC died and I fell down the stairs holding my DVD, landing side on with my ass, shattering it.

Thankfully my rectum has been saved the ignomy of being impailed on a shiny shard of my past, but I've probably lost all my photo's.

Fucking cat :twak:

Backup your shit kids :(

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's a fairly significant string of shitty luck. When you say your PC died, is the hard drive actually fucked or just Windows failed?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
if the hard drive is still ok just whack it in a external hard drive bracket

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Made me laugh actually :D

Good to hear its not only me that damages things due to Ch3t :eek:

Was it Ch3t that told you to go upstairs? I bet it was you know.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Phew! Found a copy of the photo's I lost on my laptop - and they're getting whacked on another DVD as I type :)

Yep, both HDD's went k-dunk, k-dunk, vwrvwrrwvwrwwww and then stopped spinning :|

On the bonus side, the cat has thrown up two hewuuuuge piles of chicken-sick in the middle of the floor in my living room to show her displeasure at my failure to puncture my colon with dvd shards. And yes Trem, it's probably Ch3t's fault :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
that's proper bad luck. almost certainly a common factor! Although its hard to imagine something affective an external drive, an internal drive and you. Unless there was a power surge while you were playing with power while on the stairs.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Store them online, like I do. I have everything on Flickr.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
On the bonus side, the cat has thrown up two hewuuuuge piles of chicken-sick in the middle of the floor in my living room to show her displeasure at my failure to puncture my colon with dvd shards. And yes Trem, it's probably Ch3t's fault :)

Honestly Ch3t is a wrong 'un and no mistake.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom