Back.

D

Damini

I bet you've all been pining while we've been away, so I thought I'd put you all out of your misery (and Exor back into his) by saying we have returned safe and sound. Kenny is now Guinness man, accessorising down to the pants, with a Guinness Beach Towel doubling as a cape when he's out fighting sobriety in all the evil forms it takes.

Coming back to the post was murderous, and the mailman might have been better recieved if he had been posting flaming dog poos through the letter box the whole time we were away, because the letters were all portents of doom, which wasn't nice to come home to. Guess we caught some Murphy's law while we were out there :) But all in all, its nice to be back, and if anyone has the following spare we'd love to hear from you!

1) The A-Team
2) More chocolate. I've run out.
3) £13,200
4) Chocolate?
5) A tent.

Yes, we went to the Guinness Factory. And we saw some stand up comedy and I managed to drink a whole fifth of a pint of Guiness before I began to recoil from how shite it tastes. A fun time was had by all.

S

Sir Frizz

It's good to have you guy's back, it seemed kind of empty without ya's.

And i need chocloate too.:(

C

*charlton_thd*

tents.jpg

O

old.?

I've got some A-Team dvds :D

Gotta lough the episode when Murdoch has that sock puppet. :clap:

S

S-Gray

yeah.. A Team was funneh! cept the final few series, they went all too serious, and the "fun" went out of it

S

Sar

Yay, welcome back you two, just posted yesterday wondering wtf you had gotten to :D

M

mank!

Welcome home, the chocolate is on the coffee table next to the sofa.

D

Damini

*Hides Cage's present from Ireland due to his lack of enthuasiasm*

And no ticker tape parade either? God damn. Good job I have my own dancing monkey in a clown outfit, or else this would be a dull affair indeed.

I'm in a fairly shitty mood. Whilst trying to make white sauce today, I inadvertently discovered how to make Play Doh :( And as if life couldn't get any worse than white sauce you can fashion into miniature creatures, (or jewelry, should you be so inclined) the mortgage companies are all run by Satan. I'm sulking. Its eight thirty and I'm still in my pyjamas.

T

Testin da Cable

yes D, they are indeed run, perhaps not by da man himself, but at least by the spawn of hell.

glad you two are back :)

M

mank!

Ono - who is the new lady in your avatar? Not Zhang Ziyi is it by any chance?

D

Damini

I get a bit carried away with my vowels sometimes. I can get looped for hours. Kenny will have to prise me away from the keyboard. I've said before, its probably some remnant from cheating at Scrabble. But at least I still attempt the big words, even if I can't spell them :) Or over-spell them. I'm sure I've spelt it right in there somewhere, if you cull away the excess letters. Haven't I?

S

Sar

According to the right click properties she's called "?userid=7011&dateline=1028498997"

:uhoh:

O

Ono

Originally posted by Sar
According to the right click properties she's called "?userid=7011&dateline=1028498997"

*That's* the one!:p

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by Ono
Guiness is piss.

Hate the stuff :puke:

Only way i could drink guiness was to mix it (half and half) with Cider.

btw - wb Dam and WP

C

caLLous

Ack, Guiness and cider... 2 of my least favourite drinks. :puke:

M

mank!

Heh, when I used to drink Guinness was all I drank. Lovely stuff, makes you shit like an elephant the next day though :|

Users who are viewing this thread