back

K

kirennia

Teles crap, diablo2 interested me for about 5 minutes, soldat! is getting boring and no other games are working on my computer atm :(

So yeah, I'm back :rolleyes:

Wonder how long it'll take before an 'i told you so' post comes up ;)

E

Ekydus

Hehe saw you in the Crystal Caves... Thought to myself... "Either I'm imagining that or Kirennia is back." :p

DAoC is evil I tells you! Evil! The preciousssssss...

S

sollers_natus

Not telling 'told you so', cause I know that's kinda frustrating being you ;) (I've been there.... and I even deleted when I 'so- called' quit :p)

Just... that you kinda suck for coming back after a cpl of weeks. Real men stay away for like 4 months :p

anyway... Good to have you back m8 :) I'll give you a warm loving welcoming <hug> ingame soon :)

B

Bellona

ur a good one to get back :D

and please tell me about it, i accidently used my download rate on all other ports than 80, so ive been unable to play daoc in like 36 hours, and all i can do is sitting staring into the fucking screen, then ofc spam abit on bw for the amusement :D

tried to make my website the new design ive been thinking about for months, but everytime ive worked on it for 30minutes or so, i close all programs,, and stares.. argh goddamnit, givf midnight so i can be online again!!!

BRING ME BACK MY HEROIN!!!!!!

Y

-yoda-

Wooooohoooooo Welcome back Kir :) DONT deelte kirry like u saidu was the other night :) just roll a new un and then give bt A FOOKIN BOLOCKING FOR GIVING U BAD LAG ,, Glad your back mate and if/when i can be assed login next we will have to go do some killing for old times sake :)

K

kirennia

hehe phoned up and sorted it with BT ;) Is all better for now (fingers crossed). DAoC is still the only game I can play on my computer which is quite annoying.....It's buggered else I probably would have stayed away or longer.

But nothing to do when I've got no work has just been annoying me

Tele is crap, and thats about it

E

echekiel

wb m8

say hello to hinan for me hope to grp soon with u as the old good time I will be 50 soon :)

Echekiel Merc 50 (retired)
Akhiros Pala 4X

Proud Menbers Of <Dragon Knights>

K

Kcinimodus

Oh whole of LoD must be happy to have you back :) And no 'told you so' cause, well, must have tried to quit about 3 times or so :eek: But I'll make it this time.... must... not... install daoc....aaaargh. Ah well just 3 more weeks before uni starts, that should take alot of my boredom away :p.

Anyway, i'm glad for Albion they have you back! :)

T

Trinilim

Bah, wish I was in alb now

wb matey!

:bazbeer::bazbeer:

E

Ekydus

You were mine, alas you have turned to the dark side as the high council had predicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom