Back To The Future Trilogy

E

Embattle

I love this set and its amazing that the original is nearly 20 years old and still so enjoyable today.

D

dysfunction

I agree its a brilliant trilogy!

And the best bit is its going for £20 from CD-Wow!!

S

Summo

Same here. I'm fully expecting this set from my brother.

O

Ono

It's nice innit?

I've had the Region 4/2 release for over 2 months now purchased for £17.99 from cdwow. :p

F

Feanor

Just bought this at the weekend, and just finished a non-stop viewing of all 3 films - the first time I've ever viewed them all at once I think. Like with most films I loved as a kid, it was a bit of a nerve-wracking experience watching them again, just in case they turned out to be utter pap (like Spies Like Us, for some unfathomable reason, another of my childhood favourites, watched recently again, complete poo). This was not to be the case with Back To The Future though, it is still a delight :)

O

old.?

These are my finest DvDs. These belong in every man's collection!

R

Recoil101

Not sure wether this actually applies to the region 2 version as I found it on a predominantly american forum but it is worth investigating..... basically discs 2 and 3 have been framed incorrectly.....

E

ECA

Am I the only one here who thought BTTF was just american cheese?

L

legendario

Originally posted by ECA
Am I the only one here who thought BTTF was just american cheese?

You are the only one.

For my generation these 3 films reside permanently in all our hearts.

E

ECA

Pure f00king cheese :-]

The first one was ok, the second one slipped into mediocrity and the third was just taking the piss.

And i dont believe i am the only one :-]

S

Summo

Originally posted by Recoil101
Not sure wether this actually applies to the region 2 version as I found it on a predominantly american forum but it is worth investigating..... basically discs 2 and 3 have been framed incorrectly.....
So... in real life, what does this acually mean?

L

legendario

Originally posted by ECA

The first one was ok, the second one slipped into mediocrity and the third was just taking the piss.

You are only 19 I wouldn't expect you to understand :p, twas during the days when MJF was a movie hero :D (i didn't mean to sound like a cunt here)

and summo.. :D I just ignored it as I though I might have been too pissed to understand

R

Recoil101

Originally posted by Summo
So... in real life, what does this acually mean?

It means that stuff that should be on the screen isnt apparently... it also means that the discs are faulty and need to be replaced which I beleive the manufacturers are doing but they wont be available until feb... but as I said im not sure whether that includes region 2

C

Ch3tan

Your 19 and dont believe in the deity MJF? BTTF is an outstanding film, not cheese, class.

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by ECA

bollocks

The trilogy rocks!! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom