Back in the old days..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Was it possible for an infiltrator / shadowblade etc to sneak through snowdonia keep and into the mainland of another realm ? As i clearly remember when i played my paladin, maybe around lvl 23 that a mid/hib came running along and hugged me. Then he ran past me and a few minutes later i noticed lots of deathspams. Would be fun to know if anyone have done this in the past? :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Yes, it happened.
Somewhere, I´ve got some screenshots of a Paladin fighting a Mid outsside Barrows. They fixed the problem in one of the next patches though, making it impossible.

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Yes, it happened.
Somewhere, I´ve got some screenshots of a Paladin fighting a Mid outsside Barrows.
Never seen or heard of it myself but if you got screnn shots would love to seem them. :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Don´t know where atm.. it must be on one of my old machines, who knows. :/
But it definitely happened :)

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yes I did this with my infil, was a case of running through the walls at the top of the keep where it finished on the hill. sometimes you managed to get through other times you did that 'help im falling into white oblivion' and had to /stuck to get out.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
There was a SB from nolby pride who had load of screenies of him killing albs outside barrows etc... havent seen them for a long time though.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I have heard of people doing this.

give screenshots:D

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
yep - was possible in the early days of DAoC - but I don't know of any bugs that allow this today. Saw screenies from realm guards that did pop in the other realms homeland and started to kill there ;) and of other players, can remember one screenie of a Hib duo in the Salisbury Plains but don't have any of these on my HD anymore.

:m00:

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
There was a SB from nolby pride who had load of screenies of him killing albs outside barrows etc... havent seen them for a long time though.

wasnt a shadowblade.. it was Shade .. but yes he was from NP .. but he was a hunter. this is going back a long time... before SI and TOA etc

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
was possible to get to other realms in 3ways afaik.
1: as shade did just stealth past guards (before they made them uber high stealth detectors)
2: Mid frontier wall bug (made u get inside midgard).
3: the zerg crash zone event in Hib frontier dumping Loads of albs all over hib land :>

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
judas said:
was possible to get to other realms in 3ways afaik.

3: the zerg crash zone event in Hib frontier dumping Loads of albs all over hib land :>

o_0 Never heard of that, sounds like fun :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom