Back from SWG and I need a Guild :|

kparton

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya peeps,

SWG is doin my nut in, I can't believe I left DAOC for that piece of Crap! :(

We'll this is my situation, I left DAOC just when TOA was being released so I have missed a little bit but not alot, I played DAOC alot before then and I'm sure I will be able to pickup the bits i've missed.

Anyways, I'm looking for a PA, BAH!, damn you SWG!!!!!....I mean Guild to join. Im online almost everynight, and im nice too :p

I have one problem tho, Just before I decided to leave DAOC I deleted my characters to start fresh with different one's so my best Char at the moment is a lvl 13 PoleArmsman. will this be a problem for me finding a guild? I'll be quickly lvl'ing him up anyways, with or without a guild but the latter will take longer.

Im after a Friendly Guild that has members that are online and chat alot via Guild Chat. A Guild that holds Raids/Meetings/events Etc.

Any Takers?

Thanks in Advance.

G

Gorgana TheGrog

Join us

You are more than welcome to join Elysium. There are more than enough peeps on there to group with and give u some help. Just give someone on there a shout and they will invite you.
:p

kparton

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds great, can you give me some names of people I can contact?

I know theres a search guild command but I cant remeber it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Welcome back, but not to Alb. Join a real realm :)

kparton

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I only ever did Albion, I was always under the impression Midgard was over powered and always winning, Hibernia is way too green for me, Albion is just right :p

I'll look forard to meeting you in th frontier :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom