Baby animist spec required

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Looking to start an animist for a bit of a change, never played the realm before and can't find any recommended specs.

Anyone got any recommendations? I intend to mainly play PvE, not RvR.

If poss, give me something to aim for at say level 10 and level 24.

Many thanks.

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Aye noticed that thanks and crossposted to Excal.

Went to the Prydwen.net forums and think the layout is appalling :/

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
Looking to start an animist for a bit of a change, never played the realm before and can't find any recommended specs.

Anyone got any recommendations? I intend to mainly play PvE, not RvR.

If poss, give me something to aim for at say level 10 and level 24.

Many thanks.

for pve creep is the way \o/

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:
works for us :(

Sorry I didn't mean that to sound as rude as it does looking back at it. What I found difficult was the way the threads run vertically with usernames and signatures all in one stretch - made if hard to actually follow the actual messages.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
Sorry I didn't mean that to sound as rude as it does looking back at it. What I found difficult was the way the threads run vertically with usernames and signatures all in one stretch - made if hard to actually follow the actual messages.

Thats the same as here tbh :eek: vbulletin4tw

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:

Either you have your FH set to view in a diffrent way (under settings) or you need glasses :p FH and prydwen is bacislly the same, only thats diffrent is the groups and the color layout.

PvE specs for a animist creeping is good for hunting with a small forest and Arb is good for solo hunting with a single main shroom. Got no clue on Vardant as I'v never tired it.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
verdant is better for large camps of low con mobs green blue. Its also good if you have a friend helping you level or even a group of friends as you can run as a blade turn machine if they havnt got a warden.

good support line and will probbly be fotm in frontiers . If you got problems pm me in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom