BAAL vs PH@ the match that wasn't

O

old.Peloquin

I read the item of news in the BWCSL hp, and I must agree, that PH@'s conduct towards the admin was totally unacceptable. The guy had announced at the beginning of the match that there was potential server problems and that it was his first time as a admin for the league. With the premature ending of the match (which was in BAAL's favour 3-2) PH@ continually bombasted the admin with petty remarks and insults to his admin abilities, which I found to be totally uncalled for. Even when SAS appeared there was no let up of the onslaught, as PH@ were continually complaining which I felt was obstructive to there being a acceptable resolution to the problem of the match ending early. I hope that the re-match will be played in a more acceptable manner as I for one play for the enjoyment of the competition and not to listen to wannabe smart arses mouth off when ever the oppurtunity arises.

O

old.KMA.Kav

Uhm i dont know what the BWCSL policy is on abuse by players but over at clanbase i would have dropkicked that players(s) after one warning. Alot of people seem to forget that admins also have lifes and are not here for your entertainment. These guys spend alot of personal time on getting things running for you so you can have a pleasent tourney. Grow up or if you seem to know so much how come i dont see your name on the admin list? Ohh you didnt apply...well i rest my case. Week 1 was a shamble but thats almost everywhere and from that up i and KMA think SAS and his team is doing a very nice job. Keep it up!

BAAL: this isnt addressed to you :) Just in general..Ive had enuff garbage from people over at clanbase already.

S

SAS

In that machine there was a slight problem with the server which the admin tried to fix. When he could not + because of the abuse he was getting from a number of players he came to get me. I arrived and also faced abuse from 2-3 of the PHAT players. I stuck with the game and tried to sort it, but there was to much abuse and I time was running out (server was needed for a game at 9.20). So to make it fair a replay was called but...

On the the abuse issue I won't have myself or any of my admins being abused constantly on a server. We all do this for fun and although problems may arise the admin will not sit back and do nothing. In future if there is a problem remember the admin is working on it before you even ask them to fix it :)

I'll be harder on players who abuse admins in future. Let this be one of those warning type things :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.TheGenius

Jeez SAS u are one tough cookie :)

------------------
B!TCH Server @ 194.93.134.27:27040

Users who are viewing this thread