B&Q Alliance - Caer SIDI raid 45+ SUNDAY 11 may 2003 14pm cet

D

doneagle

destination : CAER SIDI
meeting place : FT GWYNTELL
meeting time : 13.30 CET ( 12.30 UK )
leaving time : WE LEAVE AT 14CET ( 13UK )
CG leader : CORDELL

LVL REQUIRED : 45+
Number REQ : 35+ people.

Please ppl log off your alts, log into main char. I'm sure This ally can provide 35 or more peeps to go on this hunt. I really count on every one !! Please make an effort for this.

The drop rate in caer sidi has increased enormously, so with 35+ members we EACH can count on a drop if we make it far enough. If we hunt carefully we can expect to reach the 4th or 5th keylord. Maybe even further. We will use the no grouped pulling technique.

I also would like a coorganisator to help me lead stuff. Explaining what we are doing while I pull, keep the zerg where they should be while i go pull, etc.

here is a list of drops and the caer sidi guide :

Items - http://www.cginc.net/caer_sidi.htm
Guide - http://www.oc.edu/pages/nick.stageberg/sidi/guide/
( thx to aligro for this info in his thread )

drop policy :

All drops go to me and the coorganisator.
After the hunt we meet at ft gwyntell and start the lotto.
Lotto policy is as follows :
- you can enter for every drop ( also for your alts or other mains ) but you can only get 1 drop before all others got 1 drop ( if we get more drops then ppl )
- If a drop is not lotto'd , it will get auctioned in cs for ally fund
- Respect the stats on an item.
for example : a +3 envenom +3 stealth +30 dex +30 qui Item is an uber infi item, a nice item for every class. But try to let only infi's enter this lotto ( or for your alt infi ), cause it has much more value for those. I count on some common sense from the people who come along here.

can a mod sticky this?
This is an ally only event, posted here to be sure no 2 raids will be happening at the same time + for all B&Q members who aint reading our own forum :p

B

Belomar

Sorry to hijack your post, but...
Originally posted by doneagle
The drop rate in caer sidi has increased enormously, so with 35+ members we EACH can count on a drop if we make it far enough.
...you are sorely mistaken about this. Good luck getting 35 Sidi drops, our alliance did Sidi on Sunday and killed 6 of the bosses (about as far as you can expect to go on a small-scale Sidi raid) and we got approximately 10 drops out of it.

S

samildanachh

we got 8 drops i believe.
i think we were slightly unlucky that we did not get more from the normal mobs, afaik we only got weapon tincture and a belt off them.

T

Tilda

i can probably come, may even scream "STOP" at the zerg adn organise a bit for you :D

O

old.LandShark

Tilda:

This is an ally only event, posted here to be sure no 2 raids will be happening at the same time + for all B&Q members who aint reading our own forum :p

P

Pin

Sorry, but there has already been another raid planned to happen at the same time.

P

Pin

The drop rate in caer sidi has increased enormously, so with 35+ members we EACH can count on a drop if we make it far enough. If we hunt carefully we can expect to reach the 4th or 5th keylord. Maybe even further. We will use the no grouped pulling technique.

And as Belomar said, 5 keylords you'd expect ~10 drops. 1 per lord and a similar number again from the random dungeon mobs you kill on the way. In order to get 30-35 drops you would have to go all the way and at least kill the Horsemen.

P

Pin

like i said : "if we make it far enough."

Okay then... But ~30 people won't make it far enough.

And as I said, there's already another raid planned for the same time which has ~100 people attending.

D

doneagle

Can i see proof of that before i change the date to 18 may?
Like who is leading the other raid and where i can find info on it?

P

Pin

Can i see proof of that before i change the date to 18 may?
Like who is leading the other raid and where i can find info on it?

There isn't a post about it because it is not a general-invitation raid.

I wasn't saying "we have organised one therefore you don't have a right to organise one aswell". I was merely stating that announcing on BW isn't neccessarily going to avoid clashes with other organised raids.

Anyway, the raid is a join SS alliance, HB/GoL alliance raid on Sunday afternoon, organised/led by Daivana and myself.

D

doneagle

can you confirm it is indeed 11 may and not this sunday? Then i'll rearrange my hunt to 18may so we don't clash.

P

Pin

can you confirm it is indeed 11 may and not this sunday? Then i'll rearrange my hunt to 18may so we don't clash.

oops. :doh: somebody nerfed my reading skills.

'tis this Sunday... go ahead :eek:

D

doneagle

doh,

well we have a hunt again then :clap:
you got me worried there for a minute.

L

loxleyhood

We got on to Apoc and we got around twenty drops. Thirty is possible, but amazingly optomistic. ;)

A

Addlcove

besides with all the nutters in B&Q and RB they´ll probably stay inthere until they get their drops ;) (how long is the respawn time on lower bosses again? ;)

D

_dalmar_

afaik 8-12 hours respawn on all mobs in there
and were not crazy enough to camp empty rooms for 8 hours. well maybe a few are.

p.s could someone post a link to a sit with the SI dungeon maps.

F

Flimgoblin

took 3 and a half hours to get to (and kill) sanguis with 6-7fg (slowly dwindling to 5fg)

so it doesn't need to take forever :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
took 3 and a half hours to get to (and kill) sanguis with 6-7fg (slowly dwindling to 5fg)

???

You had 6-7 FGs and needed 3.5 hours to get to Sanguis? Bloody eeep :)

F

Flimgoblin

was about 5fg by the time we got to the silencer (he took a while)

and it took us 45 mins to get inside the damned place :) (gwyntel+lds+people catching up)

We took it slow getting to sacristan but speeded up as we got better at the pulling (and worked out you didn't need to relog every time :))

The last raid I heard about took an hour on Dorinakka + several wipeouts, but they were a bit smaller.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

was an excellent raid.. very few deaths through out the raid which is nice :D

actually prefer the solo puller method over zerging things.. zergs are boring ;p

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by loxleyhood
We got on to Apoc and we got around twenty drops. Thirty is possible, but amazingly optomistic. ;)

30 is possible if none are lost along the way :D
Like on our raid. *cough*

A

Aule Valar

thought there was going to be an alliance raid every sunday :( ah well :(

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Aule Valar
thought there was going to be an alliance raid every sunday :( ah well :(

this is the problem with Sidi - can't do a sodding raid there because someone else is inside it all the time.

Aligro takes out saturday, someone else is there every Sunday.

Maybe 3am raids ;)

D

doneagle

hehe with 8-12 h respawn time you will be screwing the group that goes in the afternoon. No mobs in caer sidi anymore :(

A

**Aligro**

who sets the standard who start the noise.....do le do le do le do bump bump bump who sets the standard who start the noise..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom