axe

F

FoXeH

There's an axe that glows white, that's the best description I can give :p It's around level 50 I think, heard granite giants drop them, looking for it's name.

H

hercules-df

feather something axe i think dude, had one the week b4 SC arrived, was up to then prolly the best slash drop, then became useless the next week :(

DEATH TO ALL CRAFTING

O

old.Wildfire

feather-light granite axe maybe? dunno if it glows though

G

gaenvan

aye thats the one it glows a white colour. really nice axes just a shame sc made them usless espically since i got two for my merc.

A

Annouk

Its called Shimmering Feather Light Granite Axe :D

drops off the stoneshapers in dartmoor

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Anyone know how much they salvage for? I have 2 on my level 1 rogue but can't decide whether or not to keep them to look kewl (even though he is thrust) or salvage them and make some piddly amounts of cash.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Anyone know how much they salvage for? I have 2 on my level 1 rogue but can't decide whether or not to keep them to look kewl (even though he is thrust) or salvage them and make some piddly amounts of cash.

Could probably auction them and some leveling person will buy them to look sexeh in AC.

a.

B

Bellona

Originally posted by Apathy
Could probably auction them and some leveling person will buy them to look sexeh in AC.

a.

i would...

.. if a had a merc :(

I

ilienwyn

I remember Jch going in item farming with 2 of these and looked very awesome. Think he had one gone totally to 0%dur too :p

R

rugged

Hmmm, i just salvaged 2 of them yesterday, but i can't remember the exact amount..... I think around 20 asterite or so...

And my merc wore 2 of em down to 0% dur, and another pair to 64% dur or so.... And yes, the glow on those axes rocks :)

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by gaenvan
aye thats the one it glows a white colour. really nice axes just a shame sc made them usless espically since i got two for my merc.

using 2 of those on a merc makes the merc ubergimp.

S

skile

Theres a axe which glows (or did) in dartmoor, pretty cool item. But only 89% :C.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It is the one we are talking aboot...and it is 90%qua...and 20 asterite sucks ass so I will leave it on my level 1 rogue and make him look uber instead. :)

D

dimerian

fyi im rdy to buy one,pm me ingame or in irc,can be found from #blackfalcons or #daoc.tuatha with nick Dime -.-

G

gaenvan

aye but they look nice jerg. only get them out for show :)

R

rugged

Gahhhh, now you want to buy one, i have had those bloody things in my vault for ages.... And to think that i salvaged them to get a crap bit of asterite while i could have earned hard cash ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...1 plat for each of them and they are yours. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom