awwwwwwwwwww :(

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Im pretty new in camlann and been pl'ing a reaver formyself thats lvl 49 atm ( autotrained ) so ive been getting some gear for it. i bought Hardened cetus skin for it. found 1 for 8plat then when was buying some 99% qua crafted chain i was full cause of shitloads of salvage stuff. then i noticed i had 3 cloaks in inventory.. thought id destroy them. guess what happend to my cetus skin ive been saving some cash for ? >.< now ive got 900g money left. god damn!!! noohooo ! someone sell me a new cloak for cheap :( can only find em for 12p

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
You paid 12p? You can get them for 4-5p... Shit, now I know why some people are rich.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
no, i paid 8p. but im still damn pissed >.<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Allways equip the things you want to keep, or stick them in your vault.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
jOnasss said:
hahah nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

yeah well atleast ive had 8plat in game.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Worst thing I've done that with was a ML2 drop gem, but I was still pissed :/

lampard

Fledgling Freddie
Haha. Buffdaddy, you sold me some weeks ago the cloak, u remember? It put it in my merchant for 8p. Since some days its sold.

Just a bit of the history of the cloak. :eek7:

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Spis said:
teehee :worthy:
whey another 1 word post..

and gifv accidental salvage remake.. did a smilar thing with my Cleric's epic on excal, i had 2 whole house vaults full of DF dia stuff to salvage, with 2 capped crafters salvageing.. would set up an item and go afk until it was finish... cleric's epic was in vault through transferring it between accounts, totally forgot about that (was very early morning) salvaged the whole lot.....

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I sold a pair of the SoM cloth boots (6 dex/acuity ) to my merchant for 30c once when I was selling salvagable items I cba to salvage.

I deleted that said merchant moments later.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
lampard said:
Haha. Buffdaddy, you sold me some weeks ago the cloak, u remember? It put it in my merchant for 8p. Since some days its sold.

Just a bit of the history of the cloak. :eek7:

OMFG

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
I sold a pair of the SoM cloth boots (6 dex/acuity ) to my merchant for 30c once when I was selling salvagable items I cba to salvage
Unlucky oO, but i have seen people destroy artis by mistake so it aint the worst that could happen (still wounder how a none drunk person could destroy a artifact without notice it ;o)

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
When you do something so idiotic, it's probably best not to share it with the rest of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom