awesome

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
it's not meant to be funny you gigantic cock chilly :) Turn the sound on.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think i had a minivomit.

Because of the sheeeeeeer corny of that.

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
That cip had no emotional effect on me, and I'm "not" currently blubbering into a man size tissue! I just have something in my eye god damn it!

Fast

Part of the furniture
I finally got my sons school report last night after he had hidden it for 2weeks >< needless to say it was shite, so I might play him that clip for motivation or teach him some words of wisdom like "would you like frys with that"

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I thought the music bit was awesome and everything else, like toht, left a bit of sick in my mouth.

Why must every American thing have a god damn moral and besides it isn't like he could of done the head-standing-up-thing without that block on the table. So the moral is if you fall down just lay there until you get help even if it is a block on a table.

The guy has got balls (albeit slightly chaffed I imagine) so you have to give him that.

I imagine I may be the first mod to get banned shortly....I BLAME YOU AGAIN Ch3t!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I think that man's quite brave.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I hate stuff like this but seeing someone like that really gets me.

I read a news story the other day about another bloke with disfigurements:

Tyler Ziegel and Renee: one year on - Times Online

The True Face Of America: Ty Ziegel | All American Blogger

It's the look on his fianceés face.

So sad but encouraging you know... he hasn't given up....

As for the first video Chet posted, again it gives the world hope.. so it maybe cheesey etc but if one of those children changes their life path from one which potentially could have met with a life of distruction etc then fucking awesome. If one of those children remembers when they are feeling at rock bottom and doesn't cut themselves or worse then fucking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom