awesome fight

D

december_rain

omg such a cool fight @ apk right now...
Albion vs like 6 fg hippies :clap:
more of that plz :) my hangover was
over when the fight was ;)

E

envenom

theres more hibs in emain then anyone else right now brehon zerg

E

envenom

no thx hibbies are all rp greedy ****s imo ;/ and i cba with the long run to emain everytime i get boned by the infil zerg.

this remained true yesterday when 2 members of LA decided to be rp greedy and chase 2 blue cons to mtk howevere what they didnt see was that there group pissed off back to mmg.

needless to say they got boned and so did the remaining group when they came back to rescue them ^^

D

Divinia

Originally posted by envenom
no thx hibbies are all rp greedy ****s imo ;/ and i cba with the long run to emain everytime i get boned by the infil zerg.

this remained true yesterday when 2 members of LA decided to be rp greedy and chase 2 blue cons to mtk howevere what they didnt see was that there group pissed off back to mmg.

needless to say they got boned and so did the remaining group when they came back to rescue them ^^

you spawn in emain after port... emain aint just [amg]

F

-frostor-

it all started with 6 hibs camping atk at 9cet in the morning.....

E

envenom

i dont camp amg anyway camping sux boring and u just get zerged after a couple of kills

O

old.Nol

plz don't reroll envenom, tbh they like you mind.

E

envenom

ive spent too much money/time on this char now to do anything and one thing for sure is sbs cant get nerfed anymore so i dont gotta worry about that.

like me mid? i wish i started here when game 1st started tbh id have felt the overpoweredness of sz :(

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by -frostor-
it all started with 6 hibs camping atk at 9cet in the morning.....
then you got owned again ? qq

Users who are viewing this thread