awesome dog is awesome

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
The Greeks are the biggest bunch of idiots in Europe. Their country is facing massive financial crisis so they decide to go on strikes and smash everything up.

Gray

FH is my second home
Actually seen that dog on the news a couple of days ago, all i seen was rioters chucking things before this dog casually walked between them.

Not knowing who the dog was i thought "oh fuck, why is that dog getting so close. They will probably end up start killing it live on camera now. Nonono!"

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The Greeks are the biggest bunch of idiots in Europe. Their country is facing massive financial crisis so they decide to go on strikes and smash everything up.

uhm...
And you think that France, Italy, Spain, or Portugal (just to name a few) would be ANY different if they were in this situation?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
uhm...
And you think that France, Italy, Spain, or Portugal (just to name a few) would be ANY different if they were in this situation?

Or even brits or US peeps.

Enough sh*t will make any nations extremes come out.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
uhm...

I agree with Thor. Bit of childish comment by Docwolf

Wait till your own country needs bailing out...! We're not out of the poo yet, folks.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The daddy of dogs - he clearly likes a ruck. :clap:

I particularly like the milk photo, you can imagine in his canine mind he's thinking 'to the victor, the spoils' ;)

That's an awful lot of demonstration/riot for no real results.....

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I agree with Thor. Bit of childish comment by Docwolf

Wait till your own country needs bailing out...! We're not out of the poo yet, folks.

+e

The Greek's are ruining their own economy even further by not working, striking and causing riots. They've got themselves into the mess and any of the above won't help the situation.

They should just accept the stimulus package the EU is offering and shut up.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is right, you can't just pump money into the public services if you don't have the money to. Likewise we need to slash our public sector to stand any chance of surviving.

Despite what Labour says, the recession is far from over.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
14123_125129237499302_124668000878759_325072_7846963_n.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom