Award icons

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Award icons on people's posts seem to be broken for me, is this happening for anyone else ?

Attachments

• freddy_Capture.JPG
    freddy_Capture.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 37

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Yeh, it says "Last Achievements" and the group box is mostly empty with 3 empty boxes within it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Some people - like Roo, don't appear to have any boxes at all, some only have the achievements, and some have icons in them, while others don't.

It's all very confusing, and unnecessary - think it's a unneeded vbulliten feature.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It looks gay, and adds nothing.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Some people - like Roo, don't appear to have any boxes at all, some only have the achievements, and some have icons in them, while others don't.

It's all very confusing, and unnecessary - think it's a unneeded vbulliten feature.

I'm such an underachiever :(

Will

/bin/su
This might be partially my fault. I asked Deebs to turn off the few awards that existed, and within 24 hours we all had these stupid extra awards. :/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Vote: Will!!!!one

rynnor

Rockhound
Vbulletin is heading in the direction of cramming as much crap as possible it seems - Less is more d00ds!

I think they just get bored and cant stop themselves compulsively adding extra crap from time to time...

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Vbulletin is heading in the direction of cramming as much crap as possible it seems - Less is more d00ds!

I think they just get bored and cant stop themselves compulsively adding extra crap from time to time...

Yeah there does become a point were all this excess crap ditracts from a forum and it's content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom