Award for king of the muppets...

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

click me

And the award goes to the guy who demanded mythic devs fix his crashing problem.

TYo help them out... he posted a copy/paste of the source code / processes that were running at the time of the crash...

Seems he forgot that the 3rd party RADAR program he was using would also show up in these system logs...

<Laughs a lot>

Muppet king!

B

Bagloor

I can't forget about Sedrik the Bonedancer who made a video with Radar running :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Bagloor
I can't forget about Sedrik the Bonedancer who made a video with Radar running :)

lmao - I didn't know about that one.

O

old.job

To pay the money, spend all the time lvling your character and equipping it.
Then you go and cheat and completely wipeout the whole idea of contest :rolleyes:

Do these people challenge their 5yr old sisters to arm wrestles?

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.job
Do these people challenge their 5yr old sisters to arm wrestles?

of course.... but do they actually win?

M

mib666

Only sad thing about this sordid affair is that more and more n00bs will be aware there is a radar program available :(

I

ilaya

Originally posted by mib666
Only sad thing about this sordid affair is that more and more n00bs will be aware there is a radar program available :(

so true.. been asked how it works in guild before.. like i would know ffs.. my answer: i have no idea, dont want to know and if i even suspect that u use it, u out the guild.

suggest more peeps do the same.

leave the cheats to play on their Playstations peeps :)

rather be RR5 and play fair than be RR10 and know i have cheated.

I

ilaya

OH! can i just add summit plz!

Toymachine's pathetic attempt at rigging a galla lotto roll on Hib/Exc! hahaha

it's right up there! :D

D

darbey

Maybe hes just misunderstood and just wanted to play his MP3's or work on his cad software while he was crafting without alt tabbing 8)

(sarcasm off)

O

old.Tohtori

Err...where's the radar thingy on Sedrik? I don't see anything special about that video...

F

Feac_

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Err...where's the radar thingy on Sedrik? I don't see anything special about that video...

pause it at 2:02 u will see the menu come up at the bottom of the screen ( it hides like the windows task bar option)

O

old.Tohtori

Ooooh...

Would have to be a radar user to spot that though...i think :p

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Ooooh...

Would have to be a radar user to spot that though...i think :p

nah, everyone with in depth knowledge of the radar thingy just read about it on a site a friend of a friend of a friend told them about.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom