avp2k.jpg

avp3d.jpg

avp4.jpg

avp5e.jpg

avp6.jpg

can't wait

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, AVP3 on the 360? I hope its not 360 only because it'll be utter crap playing a fast paced game like AVP on a 360 controller.

PC or its not worth buying. Also, no smart gun or its not worth buying for MP play.. smart gun ruined online play for AVP 1 + 2

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
My fave fps as well. Just too damn good, if this can generate the same nervy feel itll be a 100% winner

Aada

Part of the furniture
AvP2 was sheer awesomeness i played through all the campaigns and spent hours on the MP side of things.

Will get this on the 360 or PC depending on how things turn out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Its about time we had a great pc game to play MP over FH to settle our differences.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
avp 1 doesnt run on alot of the modern gfx cards unfortunately i tried rigging it up at our last lan to no avail

Bear in mind AVP2 was made by Monolith not Rebellion (who made the original), the new one is being done by Rebellion again so hopefully they keep the multiplayer style similar to avp1
I thought the MP in avp2 was dire, but the single player campaign was still good

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
avp 1 doesnt run on alot of the modern gfx cards unfortunately i tried rigging it up at our last lan to no avail

Bear in mind AVP2 was made by Monolith not Rebellion (who made the original), the new one is being done by Rebellion again so hopefully they keep the multiplayer style similar to avp1
I thought the MP in avp2 was dire, but the single player campaign was still good

MP in AVP 2 wasn't so bad, the things that spoilt it were very small levels, smart gun auto aiming at things (you couldn't hide as a predator or an alien it was no fun at all) apart from those it was ok otherwise.

Zede

Part of the furniture
AVP & the demo beach landing map for Wolfenstein, oh them were the days :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
MP in AVP 2 wasn't so bad, the things that spoilt it were very small levels, smart gun auto aiming at things (you couldn't hide as a predator or an alien it was no fun at all) apart from those it was ok otherwise.

I had no problems hiding as a pred/alien in AVP2 sure the smart gun was annoying BUT i never ever played a Marine i was 90% runner Alien and now and then i would go predator for the plasma gun fun.

This game will be awesome i have a feeling they will push for a console release first as that is where they will make their money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom