Cyfr

Banned
Big G said:
Totally wrong place to mention this, (edit - mentioned in here because i saw two on the same page) but since my cartoon booby avatar was outlawed, there have been a number of fornicating avatars appearing (lions, ATAT walkers and Tux/BSD - two of which on this thread) - why are these allowed, but my cartoon boobs aren't?

Just an observation, i'd like a mod or someone to PM me and explain it because I don't see the difference between "cartoon breasts" and "cartoon sex".

Double standards I feel.

G

I saw one of the avatars in question in a thread, then saw Big G's post and thought exactly the same.
Is it ok for cartoon sex but not boobies? Because if boobies are going to be banned than so should cartoon sex as it has the same effect as them.

Comments?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
AT-AT's do not have willies. Simulated sex only, not unlike dancing like Tom Jones on a friday night.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
and ehum mine is just of tux having his bum rubbed by beastie where he fell over and hurt it.

However if Deebs / TTD ask me to remove it I will. I think the issue over avatars was when it was glaringly obvious nudity. I maybe wrong though.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's a question of not having avatars that leap off the page, catching your eye and then rubbing your face in comedy breasts... subtler or quieter images are generally ok.

Yes, mine is a picture of 2 lions having sex. I took the picture at a zoo in France and have also explained what they were up to to my kids. I don't feel it's offensive in any way, nor is it animated, or loud, or attention-grabbing.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Both Yoni and Jup have perfectly acceptable avatars, as did everyone else previously.
However attention seeking lesbian vegetarians have the power, don't ever forget that.

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
I have no problems with Yoni's avatar, whereas i do have a problem with you stalking her cyfr.
So grow up or fuck off.

Cyfr

Banned
TedTheDog said:
I have no problems with Yoni's avatar, whereas i do have a problem with you stalking her cyfr.
So grow up or fuck off.

I'd really love to know how Yoni having an avatar that looks to me like a devil with it's cock up a tux's ass is classed as stalking her.
There was no 'nudity' with the womens boobs, they were all covered up, yet still banned from FH due to various reasons.

It's quite clear exactly what the two figures are doing and I don't understand why you think this is perfectly acceptable yet covered up tits are not?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
and that's the end of that chapter...

TedTheDog

Opened thread up again as I've had time to think about it a little.

A 1 month ban is far too long. I over reacted so apologies to Cyfr for that.
I think what irks us as mods is the constant nit picking. In a private chat I called Cyfr "The Chinese Water Torture of the Forums" and I think that might help explain how we feel about it.
I must say I dont see what he sees and the matter is closed.
Its no so much the avatar as his general dislike of authority and his ability to chip away at the patience of those in authority until they snap.

Anyway, i've reduced ban from a completely unreasonable 1 month to simply 2 days from now.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Yes, mine is a picture of 2 lions having sex.

I still think it looks like a baboon having his carnal way with ALF the slightly over friendly childrens alien.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
yaruar said:
I still think it looks like a baboon having his carnal way with ALF the slightly over friendly childrens alien.

:clap:

I see what you mean :D

TedTheDog

To me it looks like a devil riding on the back of the linux penguin.
And, to be honest, that fact that we have to debate it means its not the obvious avatar-nasty some say it is.

Anyway, I have no problem with it and we only stopped the booby avatars as they were so blatant and made visiting the site from work a little iffy.
However, I'm dubious as to how iffy and perhaps we could ditch that rule afterall.
Dunno, I'll raise the issue at FreddyBeer later tonight.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That sounds like a good discussion for a Freddybeer :D

Pity I'm still at work and going back tomorrow too :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it's a deamon. the BSD deamon to be precise, and the riding of Tux the Linux penguin signifies BSD being clearly superior to Linux.

</nerd>

Shocko

Fledgling Freddie
Na, look closely. Tux's eyes are bulging! :D Are you sure he isn't doing certain other things that signify BSD being superior to Linux? :D

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I was gunna explain it, but assumed everyone else already knew.

And isn't it Daemon?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
TedTheDog said:
To me it looks like a devil riding on the back of the linux penguin.
And, to be honest, that fact that we have to debate it means its not the obvious avatar-nasty some say it is.

Anyway, I have no problem with it and we only stopped the booby avatars as they were so blatant and made visiting the site from work a little iffy.
However, I'm dubious as to how iffy and perhaps we could ditch that rule afterall.
Dunno, I'll raise the issue at FreddyBeer later tonight.

Please don't. If people revert back to the blatant anime bouncing tits as before if I'm browsing at work, someone 20 metres away will very easily be able to see it, because the old example that caused the problem is excessively over the top.

If you want to unban nudity in avatars, I can manage with that but if we can keep horrendous attention grabbing avatars off the boards it keeps the site looking and feeling like it's not been overrun by hentai pervs. Imagine if about 10 people all had glaringly obvious attention grabbing avatars? Scrolling through a thread would hurt your eyes.

TdC

nath said:

And isn't it Daemon?

well done! full points :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Just turn avatars off if you're at work?

Alternatively, if someone could invent a hack, that could allow you to block any individuals avatar...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
nath said:

And isn't it Daemon?

Many folks have asked about the BSD daemon's name. Contrary to a myth first started by some advertising droid at Walnut Creek, the daemon's name is NOT Chuck. He is very proud of the fact that he does not have a name, he is just the BSD daemon. If you insist on a name, call him beastie.

This is what is said about his name officially....

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't mean the name, I just meant the word daemon is spelt daemon, not deamon :)

TdC

indeed, I spetl it incorrectly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom