Advice avatars!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Animated avatars are visible if you click a member's name.

Aye. But I still miss getting sweared at randomly when just browsing posts. Saywards, for example, looks like a large white biscuit unless you click on it. Is the lack of animation as standard an option or a feature of the new forum software?

TBH, I cba changing mine - it fills the box to the left so can't see any difference. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye. But I still miss getting sweared at randomly when just browsing posts. Saywards, for example, looks like a large white biscuit unless you click on it. Is the lack of animation as standard an option or a feature of the new forum software?

TBH, I cba changing mine - it fills the box to the left so can't see any difference. :)
I can enable animated avatars in threads but I do not want to. I prefer to browse and read without unnecessary distractions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can enable animated avatars in threads but I do not want to. I prefer to browse and read without unnecessary distractions.

Furry muff. Can it be turned on as a preference or would it have to be a global change?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Furry muff. Can it be turned on as a preference or would it have to be a global change?
Global change at the moment, possibly an addon could change that...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm not sure how animations can distract people, how on earth do they manage with subtitled films?

Can't say I care either way though.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Oh well. Now it looks like a big white biscuit with Christmas decorations.
I might try and use the old one but I don't know how to get it out of Edmond's post!!!

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I might try and use the old one but I don't know how to get it out of Edmond's post!!!

It looks like a snowball now it's got Christmas baubles on it as well :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Animate it, then screenshot the biatch when she flys in front. Or just accept that it looks like a really yummy white-chocolate biscuit and feel happy :)

The witch always reminded me of Cauldron 2 on the Commodore 64, btw. Never really understood why...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

I PM'd you the pic a while a go, you just need to right click on the image, save it, then go to your avatar settings, browse and select.....simples

sayward

Resident Freddy
Now I am being hopeless. Where do P.Ms go? As far as I know I haven't had any.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I like how Christmas has made it look like my wife has baubles for earings.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The fact that it's not only a pointless troll, but a failed pointless troll, don't do it any favours either.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Now I am being hopeless. Where do P.Ms go? As far as I know I haven't had any.

PM's are now Conversations, if you look at the top right of the page next to your name, you will see 'inbox'. Hover over the button and a drop down box will appear and show you recent conversations.
I sent you a pic of your avatar on 25th oct

sayward

Resident Freddy
Thankyou so much. No wonder I couldn't find it. Hadn't noticed anything to tell me it was there.

sayward

Resident Freddy
PM's are now Conversations, if you look at the top right of the page next to your name, you will see 'inbox'. Hover over the button and a drop down box will appear and show you recent conversations.
I sent you a pic of your avatar on 25th oct

Hurrah! I've done it. The old me is back! Thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom