Athena

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for an avatar. Searched the bloody net far and wide and have found very little... unless of course I'm looking in the wrong place. Please dont send me here!!

Not looking for anything in particular...

Thx in advance

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You can borrow mine if you want tbh. The more people have the greatest footballer on the planet as their avatar the better!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Bodhi said:
You can borrow mine if you want tbh. The more people have the greatest footballer on the planet as their avatar the better!

Ronaldo tbh. Just look at what he's achieved at club level and international level. Del Piero pales into insignificance when a comparison is drawn. :)

Yes DP is pretty good in Seria A, but whenever he's played a big game internationally for Italy, he's underachieved.

YOU CANNOT DENY

But this deviates from our topic(DAMNIT), however, i suggest making your own, like i did!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well he was Italy's top scorer for the qualis for Euro 2004 and he saved Italy from and even more embarassing exit in WC2002 than they eventually made. I reckon wait til after these Euro finals to judge Del international career. I have a funny feeling he could turn out to be player of the tournament. O.K. he missed a couple of sitters in the Euro 2000 final, but he wasn't 100% fit and had played second fiddle to Totti throughout the tournament because of this. I doubt he was at his sharpest when he came on. And tbh, if you want to talk about poor finals, France 98 anyone?

Henry? You're having a laugh. Del Piero and Henry have played in the same team before now. Del Piero became a Juventus legend, Henry got sold after a season. O.K Thierry is awesome in the Premiership, however if Del was up against those defensive titans such as Wolverhampton Wanderers or Leiscster week in week out he'd look even better tbh. The quality of defending in the Premiership is so poor, I reckon even I could probably get 5 a season. If you've seen me in front of goal, you'll see what a pisstake that is.

Zidane I'll give you he is pretty awesome. But....a) If Del hadn't had that horrible injury I reckon at this point in time he would be better than Zizou b) I'm a Juventus fan. Zidane left, so clearly he's poo :)

Athena

Fledgling Freddie
/me fluffles mazling...

Typical tho this would turn into a football discussion!!

Salteh

Fledgling Freddie
athena.jpg

/me sneakily adds a kitten and moves away from football :touch:

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
In a spirit of making your own I've always had a soft spot for these characters :)

Paul Frank

My Work msn picture is the mole atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom