Avalon

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys :england:
Im thinking of creating a few charecters on avalon but im not sure what realm etc. Im in Fallen Spirits on hib named Vrikalokas and i was wodnering if any1 here would know me or anything so i can group with a few mates :D I know thats its a german server and i wont understand it all, is ther anyway i cn change that so i cn read it in english plz
Thanx
Jim

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn lost time on edit, i was going to also say what is the best server to go on US except for like 4fg V 4fg hehe as i heard eversmallx say :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
On Limors Mid and Alb are the main realms (so free level is longer, then again with super xp bonus is a non factor really), there are English speaking Alliances running in all 3 Realms tho so u'd better off with anything u prefer really ;)

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Limors is the cluster between Avalon and Lyonesse.

Most of the people not wanting to roll US have come here. As Gahn said, there is a nice english alliance on every realm on Limors, so you should have no problem fitting in really. I'm sure there are guilds that can take you in.

As for the language problem, there is no way to change all the texts into english. But most things are easy to figure out. In a day or 2 you should be able to handle yourself. For the more complicated german I'd suggest finding a Dane or Dutchman (like myself) to help with the translation of difficult things. As they should have had german in school at some point.

Hope you find your way on the server. It's nothing but good things here!

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanx alot bud :D whats your name on lams please? i cant understand anything except UND = and
go me :D

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
At work atm, and I won't be on this weekend either.

There's a lot of other english players around tho. Most using the same guild name as they had on Dyvet.

gl

and check sig for characters :twak:

islef

Loyal Freddie
dont get scared of by the language thing mate, roll some realm, find some1 from any of the guilds you know from cluster and you will see stuff will sort itself out, just roll what you want really.

For anything complicated (quests etc) use allakhazam and so on, everything is exactly the same, just named differently.. and alot of the german players understand english as well even if they do not all speak it too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom