Avalon Server

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, im getting pissed off here. :flame:

and yes, I know wrong forum, wrong server, but im getting desperate here.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IN CONTACT WITH A GM ON THE GERMAN SERVER.

And dont show some link to the german server, cause i already looked there, and tried to PM everyone on Avalon with a name similar to the one listed as a E&E.

FIX EOY ENCOUNTER ON HIBERNIA, been bugged for several days!!!

my 2 cents. kkthxbye

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The same way you get in contact with a GM on the English servers, either directly in game (/who 100) or via RightNow. You can write to them in English, and if you choose the 'life on your server' category and a German server then your query will go direct to them.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The same way you get in contact with a GM on the English servers, either directly in game (/who 100) or via RightNow. You can write to them in English, and if you choose the 'life on your server' category and a German server then your query will go direct to them.

Wohoo, lifesaver on day 4 or 5. Thx req, also for very very fast personal message, about the Rightnow solution, wasnt aware of it being the german servers also, n00b me.

Now plz yank him(the german GM) in the balls and get his arse into game.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
we did /who helfer on alb/ava and one helper contacted a gm that came within 5-10min and granted everyone credit due to the egg not dropping after pillars went down.

also a gm came within minutes to grant everyone 7.katorii step when it bugged out, never seen this on excalibur/prydwen.
(tho requiel and zenyth(?) restarted zoarkat's last waves sometimes when the boss bugged in early toa)

more players = more service imo

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
MaditioN said:
we did /who helfer on alb/ava and one helper contacted a gm that came within 5-10min and granted everyone credit due to the egg not dropping after pillars went down.

also a gm came within minutes to grant everyone 7.katorii step when it bugged out, never seen this on excalibur/prydwen.
(tho requiel and zenyth(?) restarted zoarkat's last waves sometimes when the boss bugged in early toa)

I just asked our German collegues and they have no idea what you are talking about. Their standard operating procedure is (remarkably like ours) to solve the problem and then respawn the encounter so people can get credit on their own merits in the normal way.

In the case of Egg of Youth on Avalon (which is currently causing problems, not dropping the egg to finish the encounter) they will grant people who legitimatly took down the pillars the egg to kill Sililia so they can get credit the "normal way". Granting credit is something that is not done on any of our servers.

Like has been mentioned already, to find GM's you can do /who 100 or do /who Helfer to see who is online in the "Helfer von Avalon" guild. They currenly have 12 active volunteers on Avalon of which 4 were online when I just checked.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MaditioN said:

more players = more service imo

you dont have to lie also....avalon is great and wonderfull and has very happy pixies all over the place, we get it, no please for the love of everything sane fuck off back to avalon and stay there :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Granting credit is something that is not done on any of our servers.

Bullshit.

we got credit granted not only at egg but at ml7 aswell

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
i dont even think GM's can grant credit so its all BS, even on US they never grant credit. they reset encounter and try again.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Kuhan said:
i dont even think GM's can grant credit so its all BS, even on US they never grant credit. they reset encounter and try again.
Hows it BS, it seems it has been done in this case!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Kuhan said:
yea mate i care so much about what server people from FH play that i will go on a forum and lie about avalon to get players there :rolleyes:

killed pillars, no egg dropped, silila unkillable. wait 10 or so mins while pala keeps tanking it, gm who's name i cant remember pops up and everyone gets credit.

ml7 raid 26.10, 120 or so people. katori step is bugged to hell, i dont know how but its undoable. leader says hes talking to a gm atm and we should hold, after that he said gm decided yeah its bugged and no fault of ours, and granted credit.

these 2 events made me like avalon even more, never had such support on excal or prydwen and i've played there quite long ;>

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
yea mate i care so much about what server people from FH play that i will go on a forum and lie about avalon to get players there :rolleyes:

killed pillars, no egg dropped, silila unkillable. wait 10 or so mins while pala keeps tanking it, gm who's name i cant remember pops up and everyone gets credit.

ml7 raid 26.10, 120 or so people. katori step is bugged to hell, i dont know how but its undoable. leader says hes talking to a gm atm and we should hold, after that he said gm decided yeah its bugged and no fault of ours, and granted credit.

these 2 events made me like avalon even more, never had such support on excal or prydwen and i've played there quite long ;>
mostly correct and polite people get helped, agitated people like urselfs won't be helped as fast

Gratscensi

Banned
Enli said:
mostly correct and polite people get helped, agitated people like urselfs won't be helped as fast

How do You know who gets helped and who does not? :)

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
I just asked our German collegues and they have no idea what you are talking about. Their standard operating procedure is (remarkably like ours) to solve the problem and then respawn the encounter so people can get credit on their own merits in the normal way.

In the case of Egg of Youth on Avalon (which is currently causing problems, not dropping the egg to finish the encounter) they will grant people who legitimatly took down the pillars the egg to kill Sililia so they can get credit the "normal way". Granting credit is something that is not done on any of our servers.

Like has been mentioned already, to find GM's you can do /who 100 or do /who Helfer to see who is online in the "Helfer von Avalon" guild. They currenly have 12 active volunteers on Avalon of which 4 were online when I just checked.

Noone active in that Hiberna guild, but i could ofc delete my drood and log onto avalon/alb to get help.
could you fix it so that we get credit, cause we helped taking down the pillars, but ofc didnt get credit cause the egg didnt drop. As of your logic the german GM will grant me credit when i ask it. Is this correct ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Wilburn said:
Noone active in that Hiberna guild, but i could ofc delete my drood and log onto avalon/alb to get help.
could you fix it so that we get credit, cause we helped taking down the pillars, but ofc didnt get credit cause the egg didnt drop. As of your logic the german GM will grant me credit when i ask it. Is this correct ?
No, the GM will give you the egg after the pillars have been brought downso you can then defeat Silillia. You won't be given credit.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No, the GM will give you the egg after the pillars have been brought downso you can then defeat Silillia. You won't be given credit.

Would have been nice to know this, so we could have gotten a hold of a gm when we did this monday. But guess I would have had to read the german game news to know that the encounter was broken and I would have had to get GM help to finish it. Or wasnt this on the news ?

Guess it will work this afternoon. But now i know what to do if egg doesnt drop, again!

And to end this, Who is active E&E on Hibernia/avalon, still noone active in the socalled Helferen von avalon guild.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
dumb or what mate? we DID get help on the german server, but never any support on english server. the service was near-instant, as fast as it can be in a game like this and im sure if it had been like this on cluster some ppl might not have quitted the game...

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:

And the way its broken it amazes me that we have to kill the pillars. The nest is already on the ground. As i understand this encounter, the pillars pop when u engage the bird, as far as i know it they wont pop if the nest already is on the ground. But no worries, we'll just put up a ram, bash the bird to 0 and call a gm to get the egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom