Avalon Question

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi ,

Ive just rolled an Infil on Avalon and i know there is a way to change the npcs names and other stuff to english but dunno how :(

Someone help please ><

P.S. I actually got my inf level 4 and the went straight to an npc so spec 4 slash and went 4 stealth ... well that was 30 mins wasted :(

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Hi ,

Ive just rolled an Infil on Avalon and i know there is a way to change the npcs names and other stuff to english but dunno how :(

Someone help please ><

P.S. I actually got my inf level 4 and the went straight to an npc so spec 4 slash and went 4 stealth ... well that was 30 mins wasted :(

why didn't you use the /lvl 20 command?

Sorry cant help with the language thing tho I do have a lvl 20 sorcs on avalon when excal/pryd crashed long back :)

Eble

Punishment

Resident Freddy
eble@work said:
why didn't you use the /lvl 20 command?

Sorry cant help with the language thing tho I do have a lvl 20 sorcs on avalon when excal/pryd crashed long back :)

Eble

Autitrain on any assasin helps :D

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

Just delete it and get interested in a FG on Hib/Avalon imo ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
sneakies said:
Just delete it and get interested in a FG on Hib/Avalon imo ;)

Or just stop playing DAOC and do something else

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
i know there is a way to change the npcs names and other stuff to english but dunno how :(:(
not sure thats possible jim, and if it is, its probley illigeal.

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Think all classes get a free respec at level 5? :)

No, dont really see the point in changing all the names.

Try and find a program called "Charplan" It has a nift option to change the program into german, this means you can see what the spells and spec lines are called aswell as the different class names.

good luck leveling a inf :) would be faster to level a necro and pl self or level a necro and farm plats to get PLed :p

Nate

FH is my second home
don't think anyones actually answered the question yet...and neither will i! but i'd really like to find out :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
don't think anyones actually answered the question yet...and neither will i! but i'd really like to find out :)

Im pretty sure the answer is : Reimplement barrels! ^^

<3 nate :p

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:

Ava = germans...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom