Avalon/Lyon Cluster - fook me

Zede

Part of the furniture
Like........anyone else got the feeling you have been playing a different game for the last 4 years ?

ridiculous amount of people in rvr.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
there were over 400 Mids in the frontier tonight I think...

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
MrManic said:
that it... pfft

US ftw
I see from ur sig u have ALOT of rvr experience from the US servers with ur lvl 24 and lvl 11.

On topic with the amount of ppl in rvr on avalon alone precluster the new cluster will be sick action. u can prolly run a good fg during any time and still get good action:)

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
I see from ur sig u have ALOT of rvr experience from the US servers with ur lvl 24 and lvl 11.

grats u can read young man!

but its not hard to look at the total players on the server and to see many towers being captured to realise that there is shiit loads of people in RvR

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
MrManic said:
grats u can read young man!

but its not hard to look at the total players on the server and to see many towers being captured to realise that there is shiit loads of people in RvR
WHY? any random soloer with a bit of patience can "solo" take a tower.

I would be very carefull with what i said unless i want to come out as a retard, as u havent played avalon cluster nor the US clusters. just judged from seeing players online and tower takes.

Look at the excal/pryd cluster with 1000 ppl online it should be ALOT of ppl in rvr all the time but frankly that isnt enough to get all sorts of rvr as too many are lazy/cowards/pvers. atleast thats my 2 coppers!:fluffle:

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
they should have given people the option to play all 3 realms from one account and just one server, that way the 5k+ people we had at the start would all be playing the same server and now they have to merge the servers... smart.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
FYI last night was the biggest zerg i've ever seen in this game, even the US servers don't top it.

On the Kilibury cluster you have 600 mids on primetime and thats over 4 servers.

This is 2 servers, 1000 mids online primetime, 500 in rvr ><

Avalon/Lyo cluster is the biggest in the game now, no doubt about it.

Over 3000 players online primetime US servers dont touch it.

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
WHY? any random soloer with a bit of patience can "solo" take a tower.

I would be very carefull with what i said unless i want to come out as a retard, as u havent played avalon cluster nor the US clusters. just judged from seeing players online and tower takes.

Look at the excal/pryd cluster with 1000 ppl online it should be ALOT of ppl in rvr all the time but frankly that isnt enough to get all sorts of rvr as too many are lazy/cowards/pvers. atleast thats my 2 coppers!:fluffle:

FOOK ME!!!

it was only a fucking joke! seems some people STILL dont have a sence of humour! anyway wasnt really talking to u tbh. was joking about with sharkith!

if u got anything else to say pls PM me.... ta luv :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Last night on Avalon was fun! I'm glad that we rerolled, there's plenty of action.

It reminded me of some of the action from Excalibur/Prydwen from ages ago - the game can be fun if there are enough people to play it!

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
i just got my char ready for rvr on avalon this week and went to rvr there for 1st time last night and all i can say is ........holy shit!!!!!

went to go through agramon with mid zerg and met about 200 albs coming to mid, released and went to bled and the albs started to attack the keep and when front door was down about 100 hibs or so charged the keep at same time it was fucking insane lol.... and this was after 12 midnight GMT

ive never seen so many ppl in NF rvr ever, was good fun :)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Rushie said:
i just got my char ready for rvr on avalon this week and went to rvr there for 1st time last night and all i can say is ........holy shit!!!!!

went to go through agramon with mid zerg and met about 200 albs coming to mid, released and went to bled and the albs started to attack the keep and when front door was down about 100 hibs or so charged the keep at same time it was fucking insane lol.... and this was after 12 midnight GMT

ive never seen so many ppl in NF rvr ever, was good fun :)

Nerf you - I am still only 45 and grinding out those levels - soon to hit ML's. Hopefully RL should be settled from next week on though to let me do it!

How are you finding English in the BG though?

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
What cluster guilds are playing mid/ava/lyoness atm ?done whit my theurg on alb and waiting for my guild to get ready.Any guild on mid that wants a RandomLock in guild ?.p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Konstantin said:
What cluster guilds are playing mid/ava/lyoness atm ?done whit my theurg on alb and waiting for my guild to get ready.Any guild on mid that wants a RandomLock in guild ?.p

NFD have created a Guild 'The Green Room' for people to join in Mid Avalon/Lyonesse. This means you would have access to an English speaking Alliance although the guild might be quite quiet right now.

Link is as follows:
http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php/topic,2259.0.html

Make the application for The Green Room here:

http://www.nafiannadragun.co.uk/index.php/board,6.0.html

NFD have closed guild recruitment but if you were to get onto the alliance and got to know all those in the alliance there is no reason why you could not then apply for one of the other guilds. Either that or maybe you will find the Green Room kicking off really well!

good luck

Sharkith

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Sharkey mate :)

How many groups have NFD settled on and when will we see you lads out in the bad world of FG RvR?

:)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:

How many groups have NFD settled on and when will we see you lads out in the bad world of FG RvR?

As far as I know we still have 3 guild groups in NFD. All getting ready to rumble. :)

I am not sure about when we will be out GG2 (our group) are a about 3-4 weeks away from RvR I am guessing. Its mostly because we are more casual than the others.

In the Alliance TT seem to be close to being ready as well - although they can speak for themselves tbh. So your looking at potentially 4 new low rr groups around regularly from Mid.

If all the other people not currently in a group were interested I suspect we could have another new group in the alliance as well.

We also have lots of people coming out to the solo scene and others who can run PUGs - it won't be long now til you see us.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
As far as I know we still have 3 guild groups in NFD. All getting ready to rumble. :)

I am not sure about when we will be out GG2 (our group) are a about 3-4 weeks away from RvR I am guessing. Its mostly because we are more casual than the others.

In the Alliance TT seem to be close to being ready as well - although they can speak for themselves tbh. So your looking at potentially 4 new low rr groups around regularly from Mid.

If all the other people not currently in a group were interested I suspect we could have another new group in the alliance as well.

We also have lots of people coming out to the solo scene and others who can run PUGs - it won't be long now til you see us.

Excellent progress....assuming Slow Crew are still around when i come back it looks like we could have some fun fights soon! :)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea...

Oh yea, on mid´lyo/ava, is there any groups starting to play to lvl and have room for a sm or sm + bot ?

Might as well lvl something on both sides!:) My Sorc is done and my wizzy is soon done on Alb so might as well get started with a project on mid side too!:)

/Charmangle

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
we do have people now levelling alts - but I think you need to go NFD boards and ask in the recruitment section tbh.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Excellent progress....assuming Slow Crew are still around when i come back it looks like we could have some fun fights soon! :)

People are starting to loose heart, only me, Scott, Alex and Laurits online :( Sebastian and Max is asking me when we start running and all I can say is : dunno, we still need our lazy fat Nature druid!

On a more serious note, it seems people always lack druids, so yours is now 4L5 cus of my uber skillz mega meight!!!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Work faster :touch: slow crew by name! slow crew by nature (druid) !

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
charmangle said:
Oh yea, on mid´lyo/ava, is there any groups starting to play to lvl and have room for a sm or sm + bot ?

Might as well lvl something on both sides!:) My Sorc is done and my wizzy is soon done on Alb so might as well get started with a project on mid side too!:)

/Charmangle

bullshit. you need to come to hib and pl my hero and vamp :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Work faster :touch: slow crew by name! slow crew by nature (druid) !

Pfft we were up and running weeks ago!

Stupid BT are screwing me over trying to get my internet working at my new flat so i havent been around to heal Jacob and the guys with my nature druid of dooom :(

Faults still not fixed...been like 3 weeks now and im slightly pissed off to say the least! rhaar!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
I SHALL ADVERTISE MY SERVICES HERE!

PLAYER AVAILABLE FOR HIRE

I want to play on avalon in a decent group
I do not have the time to play 5 days a week so i cant be a hardcore,
I would like to be a standin
I am proven as good player :D
I would prolly not hav etime to make my own char, so i would/could play same char but as a rep.
I can play almost any char, though main CC or Tank is my strongest.

Im just looking for sum fun mebe 1-2 days a week, PM me on forum if you wanna talk about it!

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
I thought u were living in spain subedai! If it is u deserve some favours :>:worthy:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:

As shark said, 3 nfd groups will be out - same as for english cluster. Names below are english cluster names that you may or may not recognise!

GG1 - Crom,Jupiter,Finche,Maeloch,Penlid to name but a few
GG2 - Maxis,Sharkith,Ascarii,Dard,Paul
GGG - Gahn, Tuthmes, and the young apprentices

GG1 are looking to be out Monday coming - weve got template and ml holes to plug (plus are seriously out of practice) and will start cutting our teeth away from the fg area.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
As shark said, 3 nfd groups will be out - same as for english cluster. Names below are english cluster names that you may or may not recognise!

GG1 - Crom,Jupiter,Finche,Maeloch,Penlid to name but a few
GG2 - Maxis,Sharkith,Ascarii,Dard,Paul
GGG - Gahn, Tuthmes, and the young apprentices

GG1 are looking to be out Monday coming - weve got template and ml holes to plug (plus are seriously out of practice) and will start cutting our teeth away from the fg area.

Nice, it seems you persuaded practically everyone to roll avalon from NFD then.

Really looking forward to facing you guys on avalon....but if we lose its because you're easy mode instaguard !

Has anyone got around to making an irc channel for cluster rerollers on avalon yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom