Avalon / lf Alb guild

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
hi all

did read a lot from excal/pryd went over to Avalon
thinking atm to reactivate account and i dont wanna play on a server where 1 player is on in peaktime (me) :p
so i am looking for a guild that prefer a mix rvr/pve (dont like extreme rvr a bit pve will ever be nice).
if you still know where to put me in, please say it would love to play with ppls from excal or even pryd i know.

my excal chars should be still in the sig but probally have to reroll with lvl 1 or 20 depends on autotrain

solong Smaugs - Dark Prophecy - Excal

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there :)

Theres bloody loads of us on avalon :)

On mid avalon look for a guild called the green room...its run by Na Finna Dragun and will invite anyone so they have access to the alliance and can look for a more permanent guild, that'll basically get you in touch with all the excal re rollers on mid avalon.

On hib avalon we've got a massive reroll alliance led by Nocturne...we dont operate a guild like Na Finna does so you'll have to try and get an invite through a guild who are recruiting...i think Perfect Recovery may be but dont quote me on that :)

As for Alb / avalon i have no idea, only though theres a pretty big reroll alliance there from what ive heard :)

Good luck!

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there :)

Theres bloody loads of us on avalon :)

As for Alb / avalon i have no idea, only though theres a pretty big reroll alliance there from what ive heard :)

Good luck!

Atm We have a quite big alliance on alb. About 5-6 guilds and often 35+ people online prime time.
some of the guilds innit is

Fab 5 (as leaders)
Nero incubus
Vote for love
Funky time
Greed
thats the guilds i can rememer in my head atm.
Ps. if you looking for a guild Fab 5 are recuting members thght we have a set rvr group, ouer gola i think is to get maby 2 fgs for rvr (not on stick) just mainlky to have alot of avtive members to have 2 groups out and to make more pug groups whitin the guild, since the setgroup only runs 2 days evry week.

Ps.Vote for love are palying hib aswell atm, but gues they will be changing realm between alb/hib depending on how much enemys there are to fight .

Silverstars

Fledgling Freddie
thx for infos
downloading darkness rising atm fabs with fünf sounds funny probally will try it.

mid and hib well i tried in 2004 and really cant play them dont like either the classes/ races or the horrible zones. and i am anyway enjoying to play a cleric so its alb only ;P

and yes i have a lvl 20 (after typing /level) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom