Avalon down?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
I'm trying to connect to the Avalon server, but it loads up to 90% and after a few minutes it says "Service not avalible".. Anyone else getting this?

And whats up with Gimpchimp? Not working?

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I'm trying to connect to the Avalon server, but it loads up to 90% and after a few minutes it says "Service not avalible".. Anyone else getting this?

And whats up with Gimpchimp? Not working?

Gimpchimp aint working cos they moved the herald website.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Avalon might be down due to what mythic are doing at the moment for the German transfer to ywain

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Ok :) When will the transfer happen? wednesday ive heard?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah the gimpchimp thing is annoying. It went down for a bit, then came back up and now it's down again. Can you even use the herald to check stats at all?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah the gimpchimp thing is annoying. It went down for a bit, then came back up and now it's down again. Can you even use the herald to check stats at all?

check this: The Herald | Dark Age of Camelot

then u will be updated on when the site is done and when u can see stats, and Gimpchimp wont work if the person there made it is updating it and changing a few codes :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, i think i know why i cant connect to avalon.. i need a german client dont i? where do i get it, or what do i do? :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ah, i think i know why i cant connect to avalon.. i need a german client dont i? where do i get it, or what do i do? :p

There are no german/us clients as far as i know since Mythic took over. :O
I can connect just fine with the same client i connect to ywain with.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, do i have a weird client or what? when i get to the loading screen it loads to 95% and it says "Service not avalible, press esc to exit the game". Whats wrong? :(

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, do i have a weird client or what? when i get to the loading screen it loads to 95% and it says "Service not avalible, press esc to exit the game". Whats wrong? :(
Could be... I had similar problems so i downloaded and installed a fresh client. Worked fine after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom