Avalon City

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Hell0w.

Im trying to form a AC xp grp for l50's with a leecher.

Setup will be:

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Pala (block bot)

leech

leech

leech

leech

One of the leechers will have to bring a Cleric with FoP for outside grp.

If possible i would like 1 more BB if anyone in the grp are able to bring one.

The grp will start tommorow IF we can get the players @ 19.00 CET

Post here with class + name and ill PM you ingame or here :).

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Take your own advice mate and go to Ebay to buy the 50 you want.

That setup will die about 7 seconds after you pull the first orange con :p\\

Try
Pala
Pala
Cleric
Icer
Leech
Leech
Leech
Leech

That will work a tad better

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah tend to agree there.

Unless you're planning to pull lotsa yellow cons for lowbie lvlin, then that setup might be fast. Doubt you'd find a camp with yellows thats big enough for 3 icewizards though Oo

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
cem8en said:
Hell0w.

Setup will be:

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Pala (block bot)

leech

leech

leech

leech

One of the leechers will have to bring a Cleric with FoP for outside grp.

If possible i would like 1 more BB if anyone in the grp are able to bring one.

The grp will start tommorow IF we can get the players @ 19.00 CET

Post here with class + name and ill PM you ingame or here :).

i would recommend this setup

Paladin

Ice wizz

Cleric

Paladin/blockbot

leech

leech

leech

leech

because for 1 if u got to taskers then its gonna be hard for the pala to guard all 3 ice wizzies. 2 its gonna be hard for the pala to stay alive with all the aggro from the mobs without a blockbot for him and a cleric to heal him

just a suggestion tho
:cheers:

btw if u need a reaver as a blockbot, cleric or ice wizz i can bring mine and should be able to bring my bb with fop as well as my leech

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Stick to

Pally
Blocker
Cloric with Fop
Ice wiz
Leech x4

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I find Paladin, Ice wiz, Ice wiz, Cleric and the rest leechers a far better group then 2 pallies and only 1 ice wiz and a cleric.
Why do you need 2 pallies anyway? to block attacks against eachother? don't need to block attacks when the mobs die the second the pally returns with the pulls and you can keep on chain pulling then.
Sure it's harder for the pally if someone gets aggro but I've found this setup work better, atleast before the FoP PvE nerf which was the last time I was PL'ing something in AC.
2 Ice wizs PBAE'ing will mean everything is dead in (or less then) 2 sec instead of only 1 ice wiz since if that solo ice wiz gets aggro you have to rely on the pallies to take it off fast else your group will wipe (granted that the cleric will have aggro then also and no PR or anything will be up).

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
I find Paladin, Ice wiz, Ice wiz, Cleric and the rest leechers a far better group then 2 pallies and only 1 ice wiz and a cleric.
Why do you need 2 pallies anyway? to block attacks against eachother? don't need to block attacks when the mobs die the second the pally returns with the pulls and you can keep on chain pulling then.
Sure it's harder for the pally if someone gets aggro but I've found this setup work better, atleast before the FoP PvE nerf which was the last time I was PL'ing something in AC.
2 Ice wizs PBAE'ing will mean everything is dead in (or less then) 2 sec instead of only 1 ice wiz since if that solo ice wiz gets aggro you have to rely on the pallies to take it off fast else your group will wipe (granted that the cleric will have aggro then also and no PR or anything will be up).

Plus that setup is more easy to find

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Paladin

Ice wizz

Cleric

Paladin/blockbot

leech

leech

leech

leech

Is the new setup then

I can bring either ICE WIZZ or PALA with mob5. depends on what someone else bring. :clap:

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Or x2 ice wizz and 1 pala - depends on what people have.

Faith

Fledgling Freddie
cem8en said:
Hell0w.

Setup will be:

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Ice wizz

Pala (block bot) aka puller

leech

leech

leech

leech

original set up = sitting on a tent doesn't it hehe :touch:

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
if u need a reaver as a blockbot, cleric or ice wizz i can bring mine and should be able to bring my bb with fop as well as my leech

names are below pick what u need

Feamos 50 DeathServant Necro - ML3 Stormlord - RR2L8
Geasus 50 Rejuv Spec Cleric - ML3 Perfector - RR3L6
Petz 50 Ice Thurg - ML0 - RR2L8
Kinkybugger 50 Reaver - ML1 Banelord - RR2L2
Mrfreeze 50 Icewizz - ML0 - RR2L2
Deathor 50 Enhance Cleric - ML5 perfector- RR2L6 (My Faithful BB)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:

sure if you want to pull 12 mobs at a time max this setup will work ... however with 2 50 shield paladins you can pull 30ish red/purple cons ... and 1 wizard will kill them plenty fast enough since he will hardly be interupted with a paladin guarding him.

But hey ... each his own taste right?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
sure if you want to pull 12 mobs at a time max this setup will work ... however with 2 50 shield paladins you can pull 30ish red/purple cons ... and 1 wizard will kill them plenty fast enough since he will hardly be interupted with a paladin guarding him.

But hey ... each his own taste right?

I did this some time ago but the pally I was with then pulled 30ish mobs (swords, near the back of AC better xp then taskers and deep purple mobs) at a time and never died once, sure 2 RoG suit pallies would be better then 1 RoG suit pally but any decent pally with a decent PvE suit can pull 30ish deep purple mobs without getting below 50% hp before returning to it's group in which all those mobs die in less then 2 seconds with 2 ice wizs.
But like you said each his own taste, I just like my exp as fast as possible :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I recommend actually getting soem alts out in the world and xping in real groups...

I know alot of you guys have been through it all before, or are far to ubah to even consider grouping with those damn n00bs *spit* but remember, you all learnt something at some point by grouping with more experienced players. By seeing what people in simular situations with similar classes did and thought "ooooh, I should do that too!!!"

Mythic are going through the effort of making PvE easier, levelling easier so the new starter (should such a thing exist) doesn't give up in despair but even so, a character who's been forced to solo his whole xp career knows sweet FA about how their char works best in a grp, knows bugger all about their abilities (having used only a fraction of their capabilities solo)...

These poor sods may somehow ding 50 to find out they haven't the first idea about what to do... Hence firking up your precious ML raids, loosing you those ubah arpees...

Think about inviting a real live player to your groups when you level instead of all these bloody leech grps... Some of you may be surprised to learn that they do actually have something to contribute to your gameplay experience...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:
I recommend actually getting soem alts out in the world and xping in real groups...

I know alot of you guys have been through it all before, or are far to ubah to even consider grouping with those damn n00bs *spit* but remember, you all learnt something at some point by grouping with more experienced players. By seeing what people in simular situations with similar classes did and thought "ooooh, I should do that too!!!"

Mythic are going through the effort of making PvE easier, levelling easier so the new starter (should such a thing exist) doesn't give up in despair but even so, a character who's been forced to solo his whole xp career knows sweet FA about how their char works best in a grp, knows bugger all about their abilities (having used only a fraction of their capabilities solo)...

These poor sods may somehow ding 50 to find out they haven't the first idea about what to do... Hence firking up your precious ML raids, loosing you those ubah arpees...

Think about inviting a real live player to your groups when you level instead of all these bloody leech grps... Some of you may be surprised to learn that they do actually have something to contribute to your gameplay experience...

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Its true though. I wonder how many people quit between 25-45 because they couldnt find a group because the groups were filled with leeches.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Dakkath said:

I actually recommend for everyone to solo from 1 to 50 with the first char. It's cool and stuff when you can utilize your class specific strengths in groups but you need to learn to walk frist before you can run.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
In my experience you are better off doing a POC group, once a solid pb grp is set up in POC you generally wont get attacked by enemy, as they will not go that deep to find you.

Another advantage to poc is there is no BAFing so the main puller will hold and keep the agro (obviously as long as heal chant is running enough)

I have often setup a POC PBAE group within a matter of 30 mins of asking around, people generally have artis to lvl so are often more than happy to go for a POC group.

If you can get away without having 4 leecher and having more active chars in a group the better, and you are more likely to get this in a POC group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom