Avalon city dragon raid (crystal caves)

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Am doing crystal caves raid on 23rd july meet at wearyall village at 7:30pm uk time. Everyone 45+ is welcome, 2 respec stones and remains are preclaimed for me and zeus for running it, all others will be lottoed. For raid rules plz read click here
any problems plz pm me.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cool.... been waiting for an AC dragon raid since i started playing :D

S

Stylli

Well i would like to sell that i have killed xanicar and been a raids alot =) and he dont drop repsec stones he normally drops about 4 items which are rogs not even mp the only thing worth getting is remains .

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
Am doing crystal caves raid on 23rd july meet at wearyall village at 7:30pm uk time. Everyone 45+ is welcome, 2 respec stones and remains are preclaimed for me and zeus for running it, all others will be lottoed. For raid rules plz read click here
any problems plz pm me.

Err the remains are like the most important thing of the trip since the mob dont drop respecs iirc.

But your raid, your rules.

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
i still want to go even if it doesnt drop anything just for the fun and for the fact that ive never seen it

S

Stylli

well i do advise that u are ready xD cuz its pretty tough. tougher then gole i mean there is alot of lcl 80+ mobs that agro with the dragons

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
i still want to go even if it doesnt drop anything just for the fun and for the fact that ive never seen it
ho ho ho the fun u will have

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
Matteh said:
ho ho ho the fun u will have

my advice to u is good look getting past them elite defenders we killed the AC dragon today with 3 servant necros and 4 clerics took us bout 1.5 hrs to get down and even then 2odd hrs to kill the dragon with on servant neccy :) but methinks u will enjoy it

S

Stylli

well i highly dont think so as i seem him wipe 5 fg. but i would be intresting in seeing your screenshots

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
shadowminxy said:
my advice to u is good look getting past them elite defenders we killed the AC dragon today with 3 servant necros and 4 clerics took us bout 1.5 hrs to get down and even then 2odd hrs to kill the dragon with on servant neccy :) but methinks u will enjoy it
it wasnt sarcasm

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
shadowminxy said:

Yeah... Right...

And zeus m8 She doesnt drop Respecs, never has never will unfourtunatly, but ill come if i didnged 49, i cba to lose more xp and trust me hehehe , u will lose a lot of xp getting to Xanxicar

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Xan can be focus farmed easily (although, as mentioned, it takes a while!).

He doesn't drop respec stones.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Too bad his loot table isn't better than it is. It's the coolest dragon ever! A lot harder to get to than Golestandt, altho Xanxicar itself is less hard. The remains are really cool :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
so how did you get down to xanxicar and how do you avoid the lightning if there's just 3 of you?

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Necro pet on passive and drag the elites off to one side to make space for the clerics to run through.

Necro pet dies and mobs deaggro (or aggro the now targetable necro without pet in which case the necro dies and gets rezzed to safety by clerics).

Repeat till you reach Xan's cave.

Will probably take a long time and many tries to get down there. :)

S

Stylli

drkz didn u steal that idea from ardok/shadownec cuz i think they was the first

S

Stylli

well after reading /as i think ardok was the first to do it and he showed the reamins in gc....... well done drkz btw.

qute from ardok

LoL shadownec must of told u Well done sam u spoon now it will be f@rmed xD

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
Stylli said:
drkz didn u steal that idea from ardok/shadownec cuz i think they was the first

pfft, me and shadownec tried it a week or two ago and got whooped ;)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Be there with one of my 50ties... dependson what the raid needs more

Erulin

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Been done with that few peeps, or u can have a pally out of grp sprinting in getting aggro then zoneing easy enough. a solo cleric can get down there by sprinting aswell if he uses instas onhimself/.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
If the ml's are done by then, count on Erulin the BLoody's shield.... always wanted to slam my magma infused defender up it's Respec Stones :)

Erulin the Bloody

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom