Available for BWTFCL (Only)

O

old.C3n^

Hey, I'm C3n^ and I'm currently looking for a BWTFCL clan ONLY, I am already in a UKTFCL clan (& PMTFCL) called [U-DX], so if I DO join a BWTFCL clan, please don't go mad if I can't play a match (or come to praccy) because I have something else, [U-DX] comes 1st, anyway, here is some info about me:

class: Def Solly/Engi + Off Solly/Meddy/Demo/Scout
connection: cable
available: usually every day/night, otherwise 5 days a week
ex clans: [-RA-], [-DTA-], [d-com], =|TS|=, [C&C] & some others which I can't really think of atm, can't be arsed either :p
CURRENT clan(s): [U-DX] (UKTFCL & PMTFCL)

I'm don't really mind which div, I only want fun people to play with and that have some skill, so they don't really lose every match ;)
I SHOULD BE able to use voice comms, but looking @ my poor computer and weird mic, I usually don't ;)

if you are interested in recruiting me, then you can contact me on the following methods: (lol, that sounded weird :) )
1) ICQ: 118119218
2) IRC: I'm usually on: #udx, #d-com, #tfc.clants, #ftb, #748, #untitled
3) MSN: crazyme_2000@hotmail.com
4) E-Mail: artebmaster@yahoo.com
5) Yahoo Messenger: artebmaster

I'm still a bit rusty @ tfc atm, because I had a little break of it because of some problems @ home.

N e way, hope to hear something from you soon and thanks for your time :)
Cheers

1Jesta

That's possibly the most thourough recruit me post ive ever seen :D

O

old.C3n^

cheers ;) :p

I did a lot of praccy on UKTFCL forums :p

O

old.eH_SimoN

I remember playing U-Dx once, and of course they beat us :p , i think i remember them being in the BWTFCL at one point too eh?

You say you dont want clans that lose every match, well cross [eH] off your list then ;)

M

Moön

Originally posted by C3n^
I am already in a UKTFCL clan (& PMTFCL)

Ok UKTFCL I heard of but PMTFCL!?!?!

Is that like something that women can take part in once a month or somat ? :D

O

old.=[PM]=Pies[CL]

some stufff about the PMTFCL

We're a fairly new league, with the website only opening this new year.
We're aimed at slightly lower ranked clans, and plan to start our first season at the end of this month.
Look at http://www.pmtfcl.co.uk for some more details.

M

Moön

Ah this is the league that "BrYan" refs for isnt it, he's the chap that keeps spamming bwtfcl channels and in pm to admins how pmtfcl will pwn us or something allong those lines .

I'd send some slappage in his direction if I were you ;)

1Jesta

Good luck with it Pies, if you want some pimpage on bwtfcl.com, gimme a shout with details and I'll gladly post some news.

O

old.=[PM]=Pies[CL]

grr, wasn't aware of that.
Anyways, BrYaN had a £10 bet with a m8 that he could find out the BWTFCL rcon in 2 months.
He asked me (I was going to ref in S6 untill I found out how popular the PMTFCL was) And i simply said that he might as well wave goodbye to his tenner :p

(Keep it safe guys, you never know who's out there :) )

*Sends Slappage*

M

Moön

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think anyone found using bw rcon with out authorisation or abusing it could get a life time ban from barrysworld server's .

V

vuz

I'm gonna make a £10 bet BrYan gets a ban from all BWTFCL servers within a 2 month period....

T

TarX

a ten pound bet ? new (i get a tenner then :D )
he keeps asking me at skuul (EVERY DAY!!) for the rcon and says i'll get it off pies etc and i keep saying i aint telling ya :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread