ava/lyon rvr groups

statued

Loyal Freddie
what groups (from excal/pryd) are playing what realm is basically what i would like to know :)

and if anyone can give names of some of the constant original ava/lyonese groups that are running i'd apreciate it

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Nfd fields 3 groups on Ava/Mid (1 running already the other 2 are finishing pve)

uron

Loyal Freddie
Slow Crew, hib, jus trying to sort it out....and our champ jus went AWOL!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
nfd have 1 grp toad on mid, but been slow getting out with iffy turnout and losing our sm. hopefully when all nfd grps sorted can be at least 1 grp out most nights. be good when some more of /as sorted too for some pugs.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
i thought we had one of these threads allready

well some guilds have given up a few more has come, so no real harm done imo:)

Dont Panic playing hib lyonesse with minor success in the 8v8 zone@rr2-3 :D

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
vote4love (alb/ava) crashing noobs 2-4 days per week in fg zone mostly!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
coo coo when we can which sadly is very seldom :( most playing replacements and join:ing PuG's in the zergzone :(

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
u love zerging nata!

aye, actually i do :) but i love 8vs8 fights more and it's to bad i can't do more of them :(

No Nata loves making characters to mid 40's deleting them then starting again

bullshit. my BM and animist is way over 40 and still alive and well. and they are getting the artifacts they need tonight \o/

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
aye, actually i do :) but i love 8vs8 fights more and it's to bad i can't do more of them :(

bullshit. my BM and animist is way over 40 and still alive and well. and they are getting the artifacts they need tonight \o/

You're just lying to yourself my friend

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Well "Fab 5 mit Adds" (mostly House of Smek players) are getting our group together and done. (hopefully next week, biiig crosses in the sealing on that one, since the PvE whines are getting unbarable in vent! They are all wimps I tell you, PvE rocks dah house and we all know it!:)

We are on Alb/Ava btw!

coo coo when we can which sadly is very seldom most playing replacements and join:ing PuG's in the zergzone
And Nata, if you are one of them Hibbies that were Zerging by Beno all night yesterday Im gonna come there and spank your butt red!:) (Damn them bridge camping hibbies...ah well atleast I dinged my gimp rr4 on your realmmates!;)

/Charmangle

Davejohnson

Banned
well Xnys are still active on mid, but our hib chars might actually be rvr ready on monday or a few days after, so we'll prolly be visiting the other side a bit where the grass is greener..

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
well Xnys are still active on mid, but our hib chars might actually be rvr ready on monday or a few days after, so we'll prolly be visiting the other side a bit where the grass is greener..

I'm waiting for more videos ^^

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
And Nata, if you are one of them Hibbies that were Zerging by Beno all night yesterday Im gonna come there and spank your butt red!:) (Damn them bridge camping hibbies...ah well atleast I dinged my gimp rr4 on your realmmates!;)/Charmangle

no, i wasn't. you would have all died if i'd been there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom