Autumn time = return of the wwolf time

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Do we has interest for some wwolf type things now summer is official OVER ?

got some stuff in the works, if people can has want , will get it up and going soon-ish

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Count me in. I'm officially no longer a n00b at these things after being involved in three of them and making it as far as day two in one of those!

I'm great me. :)

Poag

m00?
I'd really like another one of the zombie stories, longer than the WW stuff, but imo more fun.

Maybe a sort of survival game, limited town resources etc, preset burn rate of foods.

But normal WW welcome aswell ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh i'll also run one if you don't manage it, since i'm not that particular on "ye ol rules" ;)

Mabs

I'd really like another one of the zombie stories, longer than the WW stuff, but imo more fun.

Maybe a sort of survival game, limited town resources etc, preset burn rate of foods.

But normal WW welcome aswell ;)

so a PvE one rather than a "everyone kill ch3t and scouse" ?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
so a PvE one rather than a "everyone kill ch3t and scouse" ?

I thinkPoag means more of a freeform, where everyone/some people could have an agenda(or not), but the mainplot so to speak doesn't have to be wolves versus villagers.

Poag

m00?
Where people can PvP, everyone has there own agenda, be that survive or find x or escape town etc.

But they can kill each other which may/may not balls up there own survival as they needed that person with a certain skill...for example.

Think Oregan trail, but with monsters/black helicopters.

Mabs

Righto, i have a few things on the back burner, i shall do a headcount prob 2morrow, then get it sorted out ,hopefully by the w/end :)

Mabs

ok drawing it up now, anyone else wanting in, you got till early this PM to sign up before i assign roles etc :)

just going to poke people who have played before , before i close it ;)

@MYstIC G @TdC @Cerb @Raven

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sure, if you need spare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom