autotrain question.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Can you cheat the autotrain by respeccing all your bow skill before the level at which the last autotrain is awarded? I want to max out on skillpoints, but wouldnt mind having some bow skill for bg fun.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I know, no you arent able to cheat it. If you have trained in the line once, it wont autotrain more, and if you single line respec it away at say 35, you will loose the pts he use to autotrain those pts required at 35.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you dont lose auto train points from respeccing, whichever way you do it, only way to get autotrain points is to go from lvl 1-whatever, you dont get them when you /level 20

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
you dont lose auto train points from respeccing, whichever way you do it, only way to get autotrain points is to go from lvl 1-whatever, you dont get them when you /level 20

Yes, if you respec that line you have autotrained in (bow in this case), you will automatically be subtracted the pts it takes to train to the required level (12 if you respec at 48, meaning 77 pts). These subtracted points are from the bonuspoints you receive if you autotrain all the way, they dont get subtracted from the regular points you get from dinging each level. Poing being is you dont get the benefit of autotrain points if you respec that perticular line anywhere along the way.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
u can get auto trained pts at lvl 20 after doin /level 20.. if u train in bow after doin /level 20..( and lvl to 20 through it).. then use the lvl 20 single line respec it auto trains.... i am not sure about the lvl 40 single line... but it was ment to be something to do with it being a free single line at those lvl so its got different rules from the stones.....

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Mithryn said:
Yes, if you respec that line you have autotrained in (bow in this case), you will automatically be subtracted the pts it takes to train to the required level (12 if you respec at 48, meaning 77 pts). These subtracted points are from the bonuspoints you receive if you autotrain all the way, they dont get subtracted from the regular points you get from dinging each level. Poing being is you dont get the benefit of autotrain points if you respec that perticular line anywhere along the way.

nope... if u have auto trained to lvl 48, the skill will still be at lvl 12 and cant get under that... dunno where this have gotten out but every1 keep telling me that u loose it, then i repsec'd my infil (have used full and single, on stealth) and wow i still had 12 points in stealth and i still had my 3706 points to use... so once and 4 all :
autotrained points stays no matter how many times u have respecced, once u got em u cant loose em...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vantros of the Delerium said:
u can get auto trained pts at lvl 20 after doin /level 20.. if u train in bow after doin /level 20..( and lvl to 20 through it).. then use the lvl 20 single line respec it auto trains.... i am not sure about the lvl 40 single line... but it was ment to be something to do with it being a free single line at those lvl so its got different rules from the stones.....

they fixed that afaik

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so in conclusion, theres no way that I can...

a). Have decent bow score in the battlegrounds

AND

b). Have max skill points at lvl 50.

thats all I care about really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom