Autoloot... ?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
So.. any news on this nonworking feature? :)

Ive rightnowed it... months ago and it still isnt working..

I dont understand how this can be so hard to fix, I honestly dont. Its a great feature which helps a ton when doing alot of things in PvE and well, I would like it to work as it has done in US since quite a few patches back and not like in EU where I need to stand on the fkin mob for autoloot to work, this is particularly annoying when farming/xping in meso and other places aswell.

Should I rightnow it again or what? :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
works fine for me, last I checked...

I know they increased the range in a patch but I'm sure that was a while ago.

It doesn't activate if the group leader is too far away though I think...

Rightnow what you're doing, what size of group you're in (or if you're solo) and what is happening or not happening as the case may be. :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
So.. any news on this nonworking feature? :)

Ive rightnowed it... months ago and it still isnt working..

I dont understand how this can be so hard to fix, I honestly dont. Its a great feature which helps a ton when doing alot of things in PvE and well, I would like it to work as it has done in US since quite a few patches back and not like in EU where I need to stand on the fkin mob for autoloot to work, this is particularly annoying when farming/xping in meso and other places aswell.

Should I rightnow it again or what? :(

no, cause im sure its like that in the us, and the us are the people who develop bugs/patch's goa just provides the servers

cmr

Banned
worked fine for me, only problem is it doesnt pick up coins from a kill on PvP server.

Although the range gets increased dramatically this patch afaik

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
works fine for me, last I checked...

I know they increased the range in a patch but I'm sure that was a while ago.

It doesn't activate if the group leader is too far away though I think...

Rightnow what you're doing, what size of group you're in (or if you're solo) and what is happening or not happening as the case may be. :)

wth..

if im groupleader and loot drops at my feet then it works fine, but if its like, 200 units away it doesnt work at all, been like this for me ever since it was introduced, nomatter how many in grp nor with which char I play or which server in EU. In US it works perfect though and loot is autopicked even from 1000 range as it should be. Same result nomatter which zone im in aswell. In TDs for example, lootbags with cash can literally drop at my feet and it still doesnt get picked up.

You saying it works the same way for you as it does in the US?

Funny thing is that I have played with my old clients (TOA/CATA/DR) and then installed USversions that have been patched down to EU and then I have also used pure, new EUclients aswell, on different computers too!

ffs.. I dont get this :S

cmr

Banned
wth..

if im groupleader and loot drops at my feet then it works fine, but if its like, 200 units away it doesnt work at all, been like this for me ever since it was introduced, nomatter how many in grp nor with which char I play or which server in EU. In US it works perfect though and loot is autopicked even from 1000 range as it should be. Same result nomatter which zone im in aswell. In TDs for example, lootbags with cash can literally drop at my feet and it still doesnt get picked up.

You saying it works the same way for you as it does in the US?

Funny thing is that I have played with my old clients (TOA/CATA/DR) and then installed USversions that have been patched down to EU and then I have also used pure, new EUclients aswell, on different computers too!

ffs.. I dont get this :S

read what i said then :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
None of the fixes in the mini-pendragon patch that made armour linings sell back for the proper amount and added certain recipes back into Tailoring have ever made it to EU either. Rightnowed that one months back too.

Darzil

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hrm according to the patch notes the radius should have gone up in 1.85...

Can't say what the radius is, I don't take an awful lot of notice of autoloot usually, hence I've not noticed anything wrong with it.

But to answer your question again, yes you should send a RightNow :)

swifteagle

Fledgling Freddie
hrm according to the patch notes the radius should have gone up in 1.85...

Can't say what the radius is, I don't take an awful lot of notice of autoloot usually, hence I've not noticed anything wrong with it.

But to answer your question again, yes you should send a RightNow :)

On Us servers if you kill something at full caster range you'll still pick up everything ok, havent played UK cluster since I moved and the patch with extra range came in but it used to be stuff at your feet 90% would autopickup, anything more than about 100 units away and you'd be lucky if it picked it up.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
On Us servers if you kill something at full caster range you'll still pick up everything ok, havent played UK cluster since I moved and the patch with extra range came in but it used to be stuff at your feet 90% would autopickup, anything more than about 100 units away and you'd be lucky if it picked it up.

exactly how it is for me.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
and...

now, its finally working properly for me :D

/dances

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont know if its instance/td only, and sorry if so, but i dont have to loot at all, killing at 1500 range and it picks up gold automatically :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Have more patience Shike, your PvE dream world is now complete :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom