Autoloot isnt working as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
For le GM's of GOA mostly..

Autoloot in US is working so that a nuker can start nuking a mob on just about maxrange, nuke 4 times which means mob is approaching and even if the mob dies about 1000 range away, loot will be autolooted. I am one hundred percent sure of this since I have xpd a caster recently in US.

Currently in EU it works like this, sorry about the huge SS but.. it kinda says it all.

sshot051.jpg

This is bugged, and its also a v annoying bug since many raidleader rely on autoloot to work for crucial items needed. Or, is it GOA's special version of autoloot we see?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
autoloot is working....its just as before...u have to almost stand on top of bags...its working for me when farming with necro

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I disagree, its *NOT* working

I was doing my SM's 30 epic and had autoloot stuck on, bags would drop at my feet and not automaticaly be picked up

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Dwali said:
autoloot is working....its just as before...u have to almost stand on top of bags...its working for me when farming with necro
Read it again, he's saying that it doesn't work as in the US.
That our Autoloot is nothing more than a heavily nerfed, weak, chat screen spamming version of Autoloot you might as well leave off for all the good it does.
Cause spamming nearest item and get will get me the same results as /autoloot. It's those drops that's more than 2 paces away that I can't find in a raid that I want /autoloot to pick up. Not 2 extra lines of chat in my screen about it being too far away to being picked up by autoloot.

Danita

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:

just as before?

What are you talking about, EU got autoloot with the introduction of 1.82. I've played with it for a month or more in US and it is definetely not working the same way in EU now. In US its a wonderful feature, in EU its an annoyance.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Autoloot didn't pick up my loot that dropped at my feet, so close that /stick didn't bring me any closer to the loot and even in range to be picked up manually. Haven't changed anything for me really, I still have to spam 'Nearest Loot' button, 'Pick up' button and 'Nearest Loot', 'Stick', 'Pick up', etc.

(PS. What's that UI u're using Shike? Looks nice)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree. I dont know if its bugged or just really crappy made. The idear is briliant but atm its only working for pure melees. And not even when you kill in melee sometimes it still says to far away. Seems pointless that every single caster/archer/ranged class get no use of this command, witch is a briliant idear, porly made. Imo it should just loot all you ran past, fair enough it cant loot at 1000 range, but let it loot the sec i come close to it then.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
its not working aye. i've had it on since patch day and even mobs that die at my feet i have to manually loot. smth is fooked.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
aye its borked, i noticed this too, tis not as it is on US. stupidly pointless if you play a caster atm.....

Tilda

So naturally the first thing you did was send a rightnow...right?!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:

i doubt it as that would be too easy! - but it does raise an issue which other people may like to comment on

Tilda

rampant said:
i doubt it as that would be too easy! - but it does raise an issue which other people may like to comment on
You mean similar to lag issues?

"I shouldnt have to send a RN, goa should just know somethings broken and fix it"

Either way, I'll raise it with someone monday morning.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dr_Evil said:
Autoloot didn't pick up my loot that dropped at my feet, so close that /stick didn't bring me any closer to the loot and even in range to be picked up manually. Haven't changed anything for me really, I still have to spam 'Nearest Loot' button, 'Pick up' button and 'Nearest Loot', 'Stick', 'Pick up', etc.

(PS. What's that UI u're using Shike? Looks nice)

It's Ghost UI, I like it alot tbh, has all I need from a UI.

Tilda said:

Nope, I seriosly dont like Rightnow at all. Written some things there in the past and all I got was some 100% idiotic botanswers and after that I simply dont log in there unless I really really must do it (read, characterloss and similar..). Thought I might aswell post it here and sooner or later some GM will most likely read it and take care of the problem. There are also a bunch of E&E that read these boards and they also have a possibility to bring things up.

Tilda

lol thats idotic, how can you complain that somethings broken, and yet refuse to tell the people who fix it.

Its really simple, log in, click on a random topic, click the newly appeared ask a question tab, DO NOT USE "TECHNICAL PROBLEMS" click the "life on your server" option, type in your problem, attach screenshots, send.

As the sticky thread at the top of the forum says, this isn't a tech support forum and if you want stuff fixing, it has to go through RN.

Closed.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Shike said:
Nope, I seriosly dont like Rightnow at all. Written some things there in the past and all I got was some 100% idiotic botanswers and after that I simply dont log in there unless I really really must do it (read, characterloss and similar..). Thought I might aswell post it here and sooner or later some GM will most likely read it and take care of the problem. There are also a bunch of E&E that read these boards and they also have a possibility to bring things up.
Just to clear something up. RightNow (for game issues at least) is the GM team. If you want to get the attention of a GM, you are guaranteed to reach us that way as long as you choose one of the ingame problem categories. RightNow is our official channel for reporting problems. If you send us a report that way, it gets logged, it can be passed on to the relevant team and additional tools are available to us. FH isn't an official channel for reporting issues and anything that gets reported here is treated as rumour and hearsay until we get concrete reports with details that we can work with.

The reason you'll get a 'bot' answer for a problem like this is that we can't really tell you much more than 'we will look into it'. We need to test and replicate the bug and then (for problems like this) pass the details onto Mythic to fix, or in some cases code a fix ourselves. In either case, the news of the fix will be in the Friday News (which you naturally read avidly every week). There's no point in writing a personalised answer to you because it will say exactly the same as every other general bug report - We'll look into it and fix it if possible. Only if there's a specific bug on your character/item/guild etc will we be able to get back to you with a non-standard answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom