Autolog

A

-ag-bometal

Do your character autologs after a time non - activity ?

What timer ?

What can you do to prevent it ?

Is this the reason I see some bb walking against walls ?

L

leviathane

i think its just if theyre inactive for to long then they go ld.

Q

Qwegji-

Think its 1 hour idle and it logs you out or something

T

thegreatest

Yep there is an autolog timer, if you keep moving you will prevent autolog..So yes thats why some bb's are walking up to walls..

V

Vegy

Unfotuntatly auto walk doesn't seem to prevent this, well it doesn't for me :p.
I think maybe the autologger works from key presses rather than actual movement.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Vegy
Unfotuntatly auto walk doesn't seem to prevent this, well it doesn't for me :p.
I think maybe the autologger works from key presses rather than actual movement.

I had the same problem. After some testing I found that sticking to a guard that moves or porters etc prevents autolog. :>

G

Graknak

afaik autolog/ld is 45 mins. Pure typing or /stick for the walking won't work afaik, you actually need to walk arround abit for at least 2-3 secs/45 mins. No way to prevent this unless theres some 3th party program arround doing so, but all you need is 2 secs of walking so switch to BB account while stealthed hiding behind a tree and then you can walk arround for 2-3 secs and back to yer stealther again.

D

Driwen

you might want to check up on your buffbot now and then anyway as sometimes someone volleys on them :p. So certainly if you leave him outside it might be smart to check every 10 mins on him (preferably less as volley will prolly take less to kill the BB) and move him around ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom