Auto train to 50?

D

DroP DeaD

If I auto train my Infi - Saracen stealth up to lvl 50 wont it end up at 12 stealth? (Plz tell me if this is wrong :)) ) And with that if I work out my stats on Catas site how many free bonus points would I get? Thxxxxxxxx :))

DroP DeaD

C

Cowled

Yes it's 12 pts

Put 12 pts in stealth .. it shows u how many pts is used.. copy that to the "bonus"-pts.. :)

R

Rhuric

And you just need to auto to 48 as that is the final level you will get auto on..... 48/4 = 12

G

Glottis_Xanadu

But no RvR for you untill you hit 50.. and that takes a while :p
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Second

unless u PL urself with a lvl 50 something(sorc or cabby)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

True, Cabalist is the best for powerlvl'ing I think.
But then you would suck pretty badly as an infiltrator till you learned how to play it.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Zeikerd

Just use a respec, it's will remove all your points and then autotrain. So you'll have that autotrain afterall :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Just use a respec, it's will remove all your points and then autotrain. So you'll have that autotrain afterall :)

Ignore this statement, it's rubbish.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
True, Cabalist is the best for powerlvl'ing I think.
But then you would suck pretty badly as an infiltrator till you learned how to play it.
Regards, Glottis

<looks at the list of infiltrators>

Nope, none of those suck at all :m00:

O

old.Zeikerd

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Then let me restate: Stealth is nerfed anyway, don't need it anymore :p

D

DroP DeaD

Hiya again!!! :)

Ok I went to Catas and worked out the bonus pts and stuff and came up with this for lvl 50...:

42 Stealth
42 Envem
44 Thrust
44 CS

Anyone tell me if thats ok or change it about abit to make it better? :) Thxxx again

DroP DeaD!

H

hrodelbert

stealth and envenom are too high

I'd go

35 stealth
35 envenom
50 thrust
41 CS
25 DW

D

DroP DeaD

Why 50thrust? I dont like evade attacks :(. And I want stealth and envem 39 so I can get lifebane and 50 stealth with items...
And I dont want DW :p

H

hrodelbert

ok number 1 dragonfang is uber, and at level 50 you will evade at least 35% of the time

number two with env and stealth at 35 you can get +11 from items and +4 from RR5 giving you 50 in both, which means you get lifebane

DW will increase your damage output

and there is sufficient CS to do the PA combo with a few extra to increase the cap

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom