Auto Chants up to L20?!

B

Balbor

anyone here Auto chants to L20 for Paladins, just woundering if easy to kill task with out them?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by DocWolfe
guess its like playing an armsman
with lower HP and lower dmg

Its not going to be easy, unless you can boofor em up a bit

P

parisienscot

I find that after level 10 a lot of kill tasks ask you to kill green / grey mobs so should be OK really.

But if you have a level 50 you might want to wait two weeks and magically skip to level 20?

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by parisienscot
I find that after level 10 a lot of kill tasks ask you to kill green / grey mobs so should be OK really.

But if you have a level 50 you might want to wait two weeks and magically skip to level 20?

you dont get auto train tho,
well actualy it seems bugged and you get it later
when you ding a lvl where you should get an autopoint you get one every lvl after that until your auto train is what it is supposed to be

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Sibanac
you dont get auto train tho,
well actualy it seems bugged and you get it later
when you ding a lvl where you should get an autopoint you get one every lvl after that until your auto train is what it is supposed to be

Hmm, interwesting, velly interwesting...

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Brunore
Hmm, interwesting, velly interwesting...

amazed anybody undrestood what i typed actualy :)

B

Bellona

not like i would be proud of that sentence either Sibanac :D

S

Solid

If you have access to a bot or at least mediocre to good buffs, I dont see how autotraining Chants is a bad thing.

Start with Crush and Shield all the way till 40, then respec to Slash and Chants, you will have saved 108 Spec points via Autotraining.

Its the difference between a final Template of:

48 Chants 42 Shield 39 Slash 15 Parry and 48 Chants 42 Shield 39 Slash 21 Parry

OR

46 Chants 42 Shield 44 Slash 3 Parry and 46 Chants 42 Shield 44 Slash 14 Parry

Hell you could go 48 Chants 44 Slash 42 Shield 6 Parry, wouldnt that be nice? :D

Assuming one day theyt fix the 2H spell line, how about:

48 Chants, 44 2 Hand, 39 Slash, 16 Parry? :D

B

Balbor

if they fix 2handed won't really need to spec slash and get 48Chants, 50 2handed rest in perry

S

Sarnat

What do you mean fix? It's on purpose that you need to spec the dmg type with the 2h skill...

V

vindicat0r

Aye and we were supposed to get increased damage from double speccing. That advantage is gone and yet we still have to double spec.

Give more damage for double speccing or give us the ability to just spec 2h/pole etc. A hero in comparasion to an arms e.g

Has the ability to get 50 2h 50 slash < with no styles > 42 shield 39 parry and on top of all that they have m00se. Thats like giving an arms x3 spec points. Same goes for mid except they really do have 50 2h 50 slash < all styles > 42 shield < most go 50 > and 39 parry. Also Warriors had ther base damage increased so now they hit the hardest and have the most ws. Jawz a RR10 warrior has 1854 ws buffed :eek:

A

Armalite

AND Y DOES THIS 2PIC BLONG IN GENERAL DISCUSION AND NOT IN TEH ALBION S3CTION??!!?! OMG LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom