Auth. Failure - Massive ingame lag - who is still getting these problems?

Are lag / auth. failure / other related issues still occuring for you?

• Yes

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 58.5%

• Total voters

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Just curious - as it seems on WHA that the issue is still a massive problem but Mythic/GoA have gone COMPLETELY quiet over it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Oops voted for Yes and I meant no. They released a hot-patch a little while ago, I guess that didn't help?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Nope, except when my router is overloaded with p2p traffic.

Arent those the exact symptoms you would get if you had a shitty router / ISP / piece of string for a net cable..? Maybe the problem is closer to home..

aika

Can't get enough of FH
get a better ISP sersiously, what you describe is blatant traffic shaping and packet trothling

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
ISP is fine. Ports are forwarded via. router.

One computer runs WHO flawlessly, the other doesn't.

But hey, over 1200 people whining on WHA have 'shit isps.' Srsly.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Well considering we can both run any other application/game without any trouble - it's obviously something they should be helping people with.

I was fine until the patch last week (or was it beginning of this week). After that - lag was insane :x

eksdee

FH is my second home
fine for me. virgin cable in uk. only lag i've experienced was the scenario lag in the first week or so.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
It's been great for me, on a decent ISP though - IDNET which might well help. No doubt it I was still on Tiscali I'd be getting 90,000 pings like I did in tabula rasa..

rynnor

Rockhound
ISP is fine. Ports are forwarded via. router.

One computer runs WHO flawlessly, the other doesn't.

What are the specs? Sounds like one pc has an old graphics card - WAR is pretty hard on em.

I had awfull lag on my old card and for some reason seemed to get worse after each patch (maybe they are ratcheting the graphics up - no idea) but bought a decent card and lag is gone.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Game has worked very well for me lately, no real problems with lag or anything. I had some problems with some stuttering first 1-2 weeks of the game but since some fix I have no problem at all.

Yay!

Poag

m00?
Game was perfectly fine all evening for me...but then I dont have a 2bit ISP who traffic shapes ;)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
All is good here, no lag or disconnect or anything, all is good :)

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Game has run pretty much smoothly since launch for me , except for the patch that caused people to mass CTD . Since they added the fix for that though can honestly say not had any problems .
On BT and can't say i've had any problems with lag issues related to the servers / host ( not counting opentransit problems ) .

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
dont hvae any lag at all, but every 2nd patch make my game crash all the freakin time, since last patch i can play for 10 mins then crashing.... and its no mmater where i go and what i do...
its impossible to do bastion stair, as you end back at entrance everytime you die or crash same goes for scenarios and so on.

really hope its getting fixed soon, cause its ruining the game for me :twak:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I get occassional lag spikes and ctds but I put that down to my archaic computer and bad isp.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
i still get that strange lag in scenarios where it seems like its jumping all over the place like mini lag spikes every 2 secs but i must admit it dont happen as much as it used too.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
If you are on OB patched to final, delete it and reinstall the retail solved alot of things for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom