Austrian fathers 7 children with prisoner daughter

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Heard about this on the news earlier, creepy starts to cover it lol.

I'm curious as to how dumb his wife is as they claim she didn't know it was going on.

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm curious as to how dumb his wife is as they claim she didn't know it was going on.

Yeah - theres no way thats true for starters - jesus this an amazing case - way off the scale!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I never knew incest was a crime, always thought it was morally wrong but no law against it.

Shit, i can't shag my sister then?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I am very sceptic towards the wife not having known, but the reports say that the man had told the wife that the daughter had joined a religious cult/sect and had fabricated a false letter from the daughter saying that searching for her would only make things worse.

And the claim that the mother/wife didn't know comes from the daughter, which leaves it some creditability, rather than if she had just claimed it herself.

The fact that they haven't found the mother yet, however, doesn't really add to her creditability

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wtf is this shit?

Important questions people. Was she hot?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Janie's Got A Gun.... tell me now it's untrue.... what did her daddy dooooo?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i was listening to this last night.. on the news, and it just kept getting worse and worse

a womans been freed from being held kidnapped in a celler...

for 25 years...

she was raped while down there and had children....

7 children...

the man was her father...

i was like, shiiiit just throw in some ghosts and aliens and a few scientologists and it'd be the wierdest/most creepiest thing in the whole world

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
He looks a little bit like Saddam Hussein on the mugshots. What a f*cking piece of waste of space. Seriously.. people like him piss me off so much. I'm against death penalty, so I would just put him in that damn cellar for the rest of his life to see how he'd like it. Oh and I'd give him three lightbulbs and tell him those are all he's ever going to get. And then i'd accidentily drop one or two.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
thats awful, apparently 3 of the children in the cellar had never been outside in their life, and one of them is 18.

freaky

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Now that other girl, NK, has offered her support to this women, to help her cope with it.

And no foul towards NK for that, generous offer, but I am just sitting there and reading it and I feel like... why help the daughter of the man before helping his children/grandchildren, who has never seen the light of day before?

I mean, 18 and never been outside and seen daylight, the sky, green fields growing during summer, or felt the mighty presense of a forest all around you?

I can't even begin to imagine how terrible that must be and how extremely traumatized that kid is going to be for all his life, due to this sick perverted waste of human genome

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Now that other girl, NK, has offered her support to this women, to help her cope with it.

And no foul towards NK for that, generous offer, but I am just sitting there and reading it and I feel like... why help the daughter of the man before helping his children/grandchildren, who has never seen the light of day before?

I mean, 18 and never been outside and seen daylight, the sky, green fields growing during summer, or felt the mighty presense of a forest all around you?

I can't even begin to imagine how terrible that must be and how extremely traumatized that kid is going to be for all his life, due to this sick perverted waste of human genome

In a way I wonder if it isn't worse for the 42-year old daughter who was trapped there since she was 18. She knew what she was missing out on, and the children never knew anything else. Either way, fair play to Natascha K. for wanting to help them. She was going to support the kids financially for schooling and such apparently, and I guess she if anyone would be able to talk to the daughter.. if she wants to talk to anyone at all, that is.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if she was taken from it and imprisoned, shes worse off than those who have never known any better, so help her first

and tbh, it remind me of THIS which is just so wrong !

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well. That's new. Nothing more to be said really.

That's f*cked up in so many ways that, it's almost unbelievable.

Yet at the same time, there's probably about a 100 cases like that unsolved.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it really does make me wonder what other freaky stuff is going on out there in the real world, i mean we all like to think that horror movies are entertainment and nothing like that really happens but the stuff that goes on out there is probably much worse (looks at jeffrey sodding dharma). at the risk of sounding like a paranoid hermit (..?) i mean you never know what people are up to, i bet that bloke went to the shops and to the library whatever and peope would say "oh what a nice man, so polite and friendly"

*shudder*

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I still think he looks like Saddam Hussein in his last days. Looks evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom