Australia!!!!11

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm off to my mates wedding in Melbourne whoop whoop!

Chilly is it you who is also going today?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nice one mate. I've been a couple times but never to Melbourne. have a safe flight and post some pics eh :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
I'm off to my mates wedding in Melbourne whoop whoop!

Chilly is it you who is also going today?
Monday. Will be there til the following Wednesday when I fly to Malaysia for the second race then back to Sydney for a week of laying about on beaches and boozing it up.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks buddy :)

There is a guy here (heathrow waiting area) playing the piano. Just walked up and has been playing loads of songs. Can't upload a picture via forum runner. Will try via the web version

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Chilly said:
Monday. Will be there til the following Wednesday when I fly to Malaysia for the second race then back to Sydney for a week of laying about on beaches and boozing it up.

You going to the Melbourne race yeah? Pretty sure I'm going but need to check in with my friend

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha here he is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 31

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Chilly said:
Of course. What tickets you got? I'm in the fangio club.

No idea :( my friend asked if I wanted to go so I said yes! I've had extensive plastic surgery to look like Jensen and I've got the outfit so you might see me crashing on the warm up lap!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Riiight...well if you do end up going, ping me on here what stand you'll be in, I might mooch over :)

I'm gonna be living there from Thursday to Sunday. Never been before so going to soak it up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom