Aurulite

Sharansen

Fledgling Freddie
I want to buy 5000 aurulite for around 5 p.

pm me if you are interested.

Sharansen

Fledgling Freddie
I will need it for 4 MP plate parts with new armor graphic, we get in one of the new patches.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
cool :p

Gotta farm them!

edit:

please give me an url to the GFX's if possible.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
erh, your gonna buy arulite armor for it? :D

Sharansen

Fledgling Freddie
In one of the next patches aurulite merchants will get a new item, which is called powdered aurulite. 1 powdered aurulite costs 10 normal aurulite. The new armor recipes for armorcrafters needs 1 powdered aurulite (from what i hear).

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
The question is as follows:

Do the new armour graphics show when using the normal skins, because I personally dislike the catacombs character models and skins very very much, so I tend not to use them.

Also, does anyone have a pic of the armour without catacombs skins, if they are indeed display correctly?

Sharansen

Fledgling Freddie
The new armor graphics will only show in catacombs client. It will look like a normal armor in previous clients.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
That's just a load of bull then.

The new models are so badly done and every nice looking cloak and such look wank.

Just my 5 cents!

Martok

Part of the furniture
I think its the Catacombs client m8 but you can have classic models if you set them in the options.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
I think its the Catacombs client m8 but you can have classic models if you set them in the options.

Yea you can, but what I am wondering is that will they show in the client with the normal skins, not just with catacrap :<

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I believe I read on camelot herald or VN that the new gfx will show even with classic models turned on. Oh btw, I HATE catacombs models as well. They look like something they made within a few min. :E

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, tryed it all, my shar bm looks like a transvestite, my female luri looks like a little boy.. Havent even dared to turn it on again ever since..
Sucks big time imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom